Offense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offense

Tatum Bell looks to have it all. 1st year was as expected and will replace portis this year very well. Plummer needs help. You cant take away a TE, Wr and expect that much from him. He is not elway!! Get a 6'4 WR if possible and a better offensive line . Also Shanahan has to let him run other then Bottlegs. . We also need a pass rush if possible. we had all the defense last year but our offense was to inconsistent to get 30 points on the board to win games
    thank god its football season again

broncos and yankees--champions go together

Originally posted by broncsyanks
    Tatum Bell looks to have it all. 1st year was as expected and will replace portis this year very well. Plummer needs help. You cant take away a TE, Wr and expect that much from him. He is not elway!! Get a 6'4 WR if possible and a better offensive line . Also Shanahan has to let him run other then Bottlegs. . We also need a pass rush if possible. we had all the defense last year but our offense was to inconsistent to get 30 points on the board to win games
    Tatum Bell doesn't have it all 1. he is not a good pass catching running back 2. he can be inconsistent (Colts playoff game and sometimes during the the Chargers game) the only big game i can think of is miami game but we barely won that 3. im not saying he should be labled as injury proned but i would not over look that 4. hes only played a couple games so we havent seem him through a full 16 week period even though Reuben was the man so i dont think we should assume he is better then Portis just yet...... Why take away bootlegs when Jake seems to excel in that part all of the analysts agree jake is a runner not a pocket qb...... Yes pass we need a pass rush and r defense was good but do u remember when they blew a 11 point lead against the raiders and let the Colts destroy us again.
    Last edited by KnightOLB53; 03-20-2005, 06:37 PM.
    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by KnightOLB53
      Tatum Bell doesn't have it all 1. he is not a good pass catching running back 2. he can be inconsistent (Colts playoff game and sometimes during the the Chargers game) the only big game i can think of is miami game but we barely won that 3. im not saying he should be labled as injury proned but i would not over look that 4. hes only played a couple games so we havent seem him through a full 16 week period even though Reuben was the man so i dont think we should assume he is better then Portis just yet...... Why take away bootlegs when Jake seems to excel in that part all of the analysts agree jake is a runner not a pocket qb...... Yes pass we need a pass rush and r defense was good but do u remember when they blew a 11 point lead against the raiders and let the Colts destroy us again.
      Tatum bell is the sturff last year was his breaking out year. Pass rush is necessary. plummer needs help. what i meant about the bootlegs was he can do more and that opens up our offense AKA vick against us. we played scared 4 the rest of the game. granted hes not vick but it is a strength. plummer needs help or he just suks. i dont think he does suk though. Trade putz for abraham
      and grifftn really stinks

Comment

im glad you arent the GM.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bigplayshay84
          im glad you arent the GM.....
          well what do u think we should do??

Comment

Originally posted by broncsyanks
            Tatum bell is the sturff last year was his breaking out year. Pass rush is necessary. plummer needs help. what i meant about the bootlegs was he can do more and that opens up our offense AKA vick against us. we played scared 4 the rest of the game. granted hes not vick but it is a strength. plummer needs help or he just suks. i dont think he does suk though. Trade putz for abraham
            and grifftn really stinks
            Tatum Bell was drafted to replace Portis. But he did only play a few games. I think he is going to be great. But not over-night. I think by the end of next year it will show if he can be more than a regular back with speed. Mike Anderson is coming off an injury and i am hopeing maybe he has a spark this year, him and Bell spliting the carries. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
            X