Roddy White WR UAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roddy White WR UAB

This kid is good,and seeing how we are picking up DL in the FA period i dont see us gettin 1 in the 1st round.Roddy white could be a great pick up,Plus we need to starting looking ahead to Rod's retirement..

I don't think he's really anything more than a deep threat, and at this point we've got plenty of deep threats, but no real quality possession receivers for the future.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Diggs4
      This kid is good,and seeing how we are picking up DL in the FA period i dont see us gettin 1 in the 1st round.Roddy white could be a great pick up,Plus we need to starting looking ahead to Rod's retirement..
      ?? It would be a very ignorant move for management not to draft a D-Lineman in Round 1, unless one of the big 3 at OT is still available. We have good young receivers and we don't need any more projects. White is not even a First Round grade WR.

Comment

He just had a bad Pro Day last week where he looked average in his route running and speed as well as dropping a lot of balls. He may have fallen into the 2nd round now. He still has good overall measureables.

Comment

Originally posted by Black59Razor
          Serioulsy, if the Broncos draft Roddy White....do you throw your TV out the window?

I do.

I'd have to roll it out the window, its a big TV. But I would be tempted. I don't believe Denver would gamble on White in the first round. After his Pro Day, I dont think anyone will actually. He looks like a 2nd round pick to me, but he's a Lelie clone to an extent, and I'm not sure we need another one of those.

Comment

Yea i would like to pick up a D lineman to but at the 25 pick there will not be a guy who can come in and contribute right away...I hope shuan cody is there...or maybe Demarcus ware....But we shall see

GO Broncos

Comment

Working...
            X