Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone Please Tell The Broncos To Match The Seahawks Offer Of Herndon Immediately!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Please Tell The Broncos To Match The Seahawks Offer Of Herndon Immediately!!!

I haven't said much lately, but I had to say something after I found out that the Seahawks are trying to get Kelly Herndon. Herndon, is by far the most improved player on the Broncos team from the previous team. This has much to do with Champ Bailey's presence and his ability to challenge Herndon to lift his game. Many teams would not throw at Bailey last year so they tested Herndon where he was given many opportunities to shine and reveal his talents after much hard work. His numbers were actually better than Champ's although I still love Champ and have plenty faith he'll have a better year next year. Kelly is too valuable to a defense that is necessary to keep as close to last year's as possible with only stronger D Linemen, and now that Gold is back if injury wills, we'll have one of the top 3 defenses again. The offense is in need of better receivers. Lelie has stepped up his game and Rod Smith is rock solid, but we need more third options, guys who threaten the top two for their jobs so that they play better. Jake had some tough interceptions last year and several of those were botched passes by bad hands. Plummer's growth though tough is definitely progressing flourishes and receivers making tough catches. Our first pick should be a receiver and with the return of Mike Anderson next season, this guy has to be hungrier than any RB out there right now, so I look really forward to seeing him come out. Anyway, please all fans or people close to the head management in Denver. PLEASE RESIGN KELLY HERNDON!!! He is a key piece of this highly respected defense we have. Randy Moss is now our problem and we need more than Champ for those games. Go Broncos!!!!

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU!!! Least someone agrees with me, maybe we will pull it out at the last second like we did with Jeb, god I hope so, he has been like my fav. player since we traded CP and that....was a sad day for all.

Comment

I dont think we will because we've made the decision to keep Lenny, and the Seahawks offer is too expensive for us to match. His contract averages out to being 3 million dollars a year and we don't have that kind of money to pay him that much per year.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

If you watched as many games as you say.....then you'd realize that it isn't the cb's that were the team's demise....

It was the D line....or lack, therof.

You list you want Herndon re-signed, but then you go off about the team needing better wr's, as in a first round pick!

The D starts and ends with the D line. Without it, 11 cb's won't stop a pass from being completed.

Herndon is average..........and the league knows it. Why else throw at him constantly, only to be near the league lead in pd's.

It should be quite obvious.
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NOHERNDON
          YOUR yeule!!

I Think Lenny Walls is better than Kelly Herndon collis.And we will have a 1st rounder in return we can draft a CB tabernack with one and draft a DT or DE with the second first round draft pick osti.Kelly HERNDON IS POURRI.

You are po bon and i am the best.

Go Broncos Go!

Herndon au ******! This mean : Herndon in shower!

I'm the future of the Broncos at the CB position, in 5 years

Champ Pilotz and Champ Bailey

Can anyone decipher what this means?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
            It means he needs to stop skipping english class
            sigpic
            PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
            You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7
              THAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU!!! Least someone agrees with me, maybe we will pull it out at the last second like we did with Jeb, god I hope so, he has been like my fav. player since we traded CP and that....was a sad day for all.
              Not with offer that Denver had already tendered him. The chances of matching the offer is slim to none.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by Jared

Go broncos?
                The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                While he sits by his hearth at home.
                Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

We still got Walls and Bailey, and I think the defense will be way better next year. Everyone is settled in now with the exception of the line.

Comment

Working...
                  X