I have this strange feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have this strange feeling

I am a strong believer in this draft that we must draft two things....a good defensive lineman and a coverage safety (not necessarily within the first two rounds for the safety). I have this strange feeling though, that if Mike Williams is available at our position, that Shanahan will do what he did with portis, throw his draft strategy out the window and go for the offensive player. Not to say, I wouldn't love to have Williams in a Bronco Uniform, but we need Defensive help.

"OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

Dude.. you dreaming, M. Williams won't be there.. Next topic.

Comment

He wont be there by the time we draft.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Personally I like that Vincent Jackson kid from Northern Colorado... Razor said it best when he described him as a "poor man's Mike Williams". He's the same general mold and could create some mismatches especially in the redzone...™
        This space for rent

Comment

I always thought that the "poor man's" comment was fairly ironic because only "poor" teams with "poor" records are able to afford and draft a guy like Mike Williams while teams with better records will probably select a guy like Vincent Jackson because he'll be an end of a round selection. So technically, Mike Williams is a poor man's Vincent Jackson.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Milehigh117
            I always thought that the "poor man's" comment was fairly ironic because only "poor" teams with "poor" records are able to afford and draft a guy like Mike Williams while teams with better records will probably select a guy like Vincent Jackson because he'll be an end of a round selection. So technically, Mike Williams is a poor man's Vincent Jackson.

lol gettting so technical here
            mike williams will not be at pick 25, but i wouldnt be shocked if we swooped in and moved up in the draft to get him, especially if we sign brown

Comment

The Steelers are actually considering Vincent Jackson in the first round. Their defense is he's a bigger, faster version of Mike Williams who was just as productive in college. Plus, they want to use him as a tweener TE/WR.

Comment

We need a reciever and a Qb badly.....
                Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

Comment

Originally posted by ludo
                  lol gettting so technical here
                  mike williams will not be at pick 25, but i wouldnt be shocked if we swooped in and moved up in the draft to get him, especially if we sign brown
                  Mike Williams will be a top #7 pick (almost certainly in the top 10 and maybe the top 5 depending on what happens draft day)

. There's simply NO chance in hell we could or would move up that far!

Realistically, it just takes too much to move up into the top 10 from #25! You all saw last year the Giants give up their #1 and #3 last year, plus their #1 this year (#12 overall!) just to move up 4 places and get Manning! And they had the #4 pick already!

Our entire draft + Trevor Pryce wouldn't get us to #7 or so! No chance.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X