My Second Marion Barber Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Second Marion Barber Post

As many of you know, I started a little Hype regarding Marion Barber III a month or two back. Everyone was hyping him up, but since the combine (which I believe he did not participate in????) no one has talked much about this running back. If his stature drops with all the talented runningbacks in this draft a 4th or 5th round pick should be considered when we draft. I truly believe if Tatum fails as our starter, Barber could pick up our system and do very well.

"OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

Originally posted by RebelSyxx
    As many of you know, I started a little Hype regarding Marion Barber III a month or two back. Everyone was hyping him up, but since the combine (which I believe he did not participate in????) no one has talked much about this running back. If his stature drops with all the talented runningbacks in this draft a 4th or 5th round pick should be considered when we draft. I truly believe if Tatum fails as our starter, Barber could pick up our system and do very well.
    I don't put to much stock in mock drafts, however one that is done on thesportinnews.com has us taking Barber in the second round.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

He had a good Pro Day and has solid measureables. As Razor mentioned, he is firmly in the middle of the second round after Fason.

Comment

Working...
      X