Final 1st Round Mock Draft version 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black59Razor
    I can't comment too much on this Mock, because I have my own to prepare, but you missed badly on Shaun Merriman....he will probably be the first DE taken, and at 272 lbs now, that is where he projects....he won't last past Dallas at eleven...
    He will if one of the QBs are still available

Comment

Mug.....
      Brown at LT?
      He's played his entire college career, I believe, at RT. You really think he can start as a rook out of position?
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
        Mug.....
        Brown at LT?
        He's played his entire college career, I believe, at RT. You really think he can start as a rook out of position?

With the quickness and athleticism he showed at the Combine, yeah, he can do it no problem. He already is a tremendous pass blocker. In a perfect world he would go to the Rams and stay at RT, and he might, khalif Barnes could certainly go before him. I know I would take Barnes as a LT before Brown. However, the Texans are very high on Jamal and not so much on Khalif. Or else they are smokescreening.

The draft is such a pain in the ass, teams just need to be honest with what they are thinking It would be much easier to project, though probably not as fun.

Comment

Working...
        X