Looking for a Bronco fan to draft for them in Mock Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Bronco fan to draft for them in Mock Draft

I am the administrator at www.InsiderSportsZone.com and we are getting things set up for a mock draft which begins on April 1st. We are in need of a serious Bronco fan who might want to draft for them.

Information on the draft can be found in this thread http://www.insidersportszone.com/for...ad.php?t=53790 , and if interested, just reply to the thread stating you would like to draft for the Broncos. Note: Only one person may draft for them, so the team will be assigned to the fan who asks to draft for them first.

Thanks and have a great day...

Nice forum look by the way..
    romeshomey
    Practice Squad
    Last edited by romeshomey; 03-25-2005, 11:28 AM.

I fixed the broken link in the thread guys. It appears I posted a broken link at the time of my post and I apologize. We are still looking for a Bronco fan to represent the team in our mock draft though.

I hear you guys may sign my boy Courtney Brown here soon. I was really sad to see him let go. I'm a Browns fan of course. I think Courtney and Warren will blow out anyone else for that starting job, they are both beasts and are underestimated by the Browns front office in my opinion. Hated to see both of them go, but most of all Courtney because he gives 200% on every play when others are given less than 100%.

Comment

Ill be happy to do it!

Do i have to sign up at the board or what?

Comment

Originally posted by West
        Ill be happy to do it!

Do i have to sign up at the board or what?
        Yea, it would take registering, about the same as what I had to do here. Thanks for the reply. I'll try to make my rounds around all the NFL boards, and hope to talk to you all about how your Broncos are doing soon.

Take care Bronco fans..

Romes

Comment

Working...
        X