X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoFanCanada
    replied
    Originally posted by PsychoChicken
    His name has been thrown around here some. I would like having Tuck on the team, because he could end up being a replacement for Hayward. He has first round talent, but I don't really see where he fits into the first round. His pro day was excellent. If the Broncos are targeting him, they can trade out of the #25 pick on draft day into the early second round. They could probably get a 4th or 5th rounder in the process, too.

Hell, they could even do better then that. Look at what the Cowboys got for trading out of round one (when Buffalo got J.P. Losman and they ended up with Julius Jones).

I really like Tuck, too, though. This is a pretty good year to have defensive line as a need, alot of guys who look good are available.

Leave a comment:

• PsychoChicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Reichert113
    another name to throw out there is notre dames justin tuck! he is an elite de and no1 has been talking about him. how bout we take him in the 2nd round and use our 1st for something else? just a possiblity
    His name has been thrown around here some. I would like having Tuck on the team, because he could end up being a replacement for Hayward. He has first round talent, but I don't really see where he fits into the first round. His pro day was excellent. If the Broncos are targeting him, they can trade out of the #25 pick on draft day into the early second round. They could probably get a 4th or 5th rounder in the process, too.

Leave a comment:

• Reichert113
    replied
    Another name

another name to throw out there is notre dames justin tuck! he is an elite de and no1 has been talking about him. how bout we take him in the 2nd round and use our 1st for something else? just a possiblity

Leave a comment:

• Mat'hir Uth Gan
    replied
    Tyler King looks good to me in the 3rd round.

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Originally posted by myoung
    If we don't go D Line in round 1 or 2, which would still be my preference, I would like to see these two guys with our comp picks in the third round.

Daryl Shropshire DT south carolina. big strong and athletic.

Jonathon Welsh DE/OLB rush backer that runs a legit 4.6. Not a bad risk for a late third rounder.

I am just bringing up some possibilities if we don't address the needs earlier so please don't assume that this means I want to ignore the D Line until this point.
    I wouldnt mind seeing Shropshire here...but i don't know about the other guy...i really don't know why people want these OLB/DE tweener types because we will probably be switching to 3-4...we have more then enough OLB's...

Another possibility could be Ronald Fields from Mississippi St...he's got great size..very strong, and could make a pretty good NT in the NFL....

Leave a comment:

• myoung
    started a topic D Line Prospects

D Line Prospects

If we don't go D Line in round 1 or 2, which would still be my preference, I would like to see these two guys with our comp picks in the third round.

Daryl Shropshire DT south carolina. big strong and athletic.

Jonathon Welsh DE/OLB rush backer that runs a legit 4.6. Not a bad risk for a late third rounder.

I am just bringing up some possibilities if we don't address the needs earlier so please don't assume that this means I want to ignore the D Line until this point.
Working...
X