line of scrimage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• line of scrimage

Here is a great idea, not popular but great.

Keep Pryce and restructure.
    Draft S. Cody in the first.
    His teamate in the second.
    both thirds on the oline for depth. There are great projects to be starters in a couple of years on the oline.

Move Cody on the end.

With our LB corps and a decent line, we would wreak havok.
    Broncos forever!! :clap:
    \

Me and my daughter, Christmas eve 2006

My wife and my daughter, same game against the Bengals.

:wave:

mike patterson will not be around by the time we pick in the second round....he might even be drafted in the first round after his pro day. and his teammate shaun cody isnt worth a first round pick anymore afer his pro day
    plus shaun cody wont be playing end unless its in a 3-4 because he was so slow in his drills at his pro day. and his 34 bench reps probably means he will be playing tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by mr williams52
      mike patterson will not be around by the time we pick in the second round....he might even be drafted in the first round after his pro day. and his teammate shaun cody isnt worth a first round pick anymore afer his pro day
      plus shaun cody wont be playing end unless its in a 3-4 because he was so slow in his drills at his pro day. and his 34 bench reps probably means he will be playing tackle.
      So switch the picks.....Patterson first, cody in the 2nd.
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
        So switch the picks.....Patterson first, cody in the 2nd.
        Neither will slide all the way to the end of the second round. Just my opinion. I think they both go early second round but I agree with many people out here that Patterson will probably go before Cody now.

Comment

but i doubt that cody would still be there with our second round pick unless we traded up

Comment

Working...
          X