Kelly Herndon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Herndon

It's official Herndon is gone to the Seahawks, he was an undrafted free agent when we picked him up so we get no draft pick and he wasn't making that much so it's not like losing him frees up a bunch of cap space either, however i still am glad we didn't match his offer and Seattle is definitely overpaying. But I will admit to be a little worried about our cornerback situation as both Lenny and Willie are injury prone and Jeremy and Roc are still young and developing.
    Al Wilson leads the hit parade in the new defensive juggeranaut that is the DENVER BRONCOS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

WHY MIKE SHANAHAN, WHY!?

Jeez, Kelly Herndon's definetly better than Walls and whoever else is back there.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

I don't think Herndon is better than Bailey or Walls. He's best suited to be nickle back and I doubt he becomes a starter with Seahawks.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

agreed, he's just not worth it...Middlebrooks will be a fine nickle back..

Comment

if you havent looked yet,

http://www.seahawks.com/depthChart.aspx?SecID=39

...why wouldnt K.Herndon be a starter in Seattle

....with the departure of Lucas

...besides lets not compare 04's numbers between Walls,Bailey,and Herndon....

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
            NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

WHY MIKE SHANAHAN, WHY!?

Jeez, Kelly Herndon's definetly better than Walls and whoever else is back there.

I take it you own some Herndon jersey's????????
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Oh goody.......now we can hear about ANOTHER ex-bronco all season long......

ya'll need to burn your herndon jerseys....buy "Broncos ROC" jersey....and move along.
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X