Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rcsodak
    replied
    Oh goody.......now we can hear about ANOTHER ex-bronco all season long......

ya'll need to burn your herndon jerseys....buy "Broncos ROC" jersey....and move along.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by Snk16
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

WHY MIKE SHANAHAN, WHY!?

Jeez, Kelly Herndon's definetly better than Walls and whoever else is back there.

I take it you own some Herndon jersey's????????

Leave a comment:

• BIGD2oo4
    replied
    if you havent looked yet,

http://www.seahawks.com/depthChart.aspx?SecID=39

...why wouldnt K.Herndon be a starter in Seattle

....with the departure of Lucas

...besides lets not compare 04's numbers between Walls,Bailey,and Herndon....

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    agreed, he's just not worth it...Middlebrooks will be a fine nickle back..

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    I don't think Herndon is better than Bailey or Walls. He's best suited to be nickle back and I doubt he becomes a starter with Seahawks.

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

WHY MIKE SHANAHAN, WHY!?

Jeez, Kelly Herndon's definetly better than Walls and whoever else is back there.

Leave a comment:

• Fear56
    started a topic Kelly Herndon

Kelly Herndon

It's official Herndon is gone to the Seahawks, he was an undrafted free agent when we picked him up so we get no draft pick and he wasn't making that much so it's not like losing him frees up a bunch of cap space either, however i still am glad we didn't match his offer and Seattle is definitely overpaying. But I will admit to be a little worried about our cornerback situation as both Lenny and Willie are injury prone and Jeremy and Roc are still young and developing.
Working...
X