NFL Draft Countdown updated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EddyMac87
    Barber will probably be a great player and all, but i never even consider RB depth a problem, mostly because i don't think Droughns will leave...no one wants him..why? I dont know...

but i think we have 2 or 3 quality starters already here, and Barber could make it 4...these comp picks are a great time to get some good o-line depth, which will be handy in the future, where as barber may never get a chance to shine at RB for us if we take him...
    I was all for taking Barber with our compensatory pick(s) I anticipated, but since he had such great results, it's boosted him a round higher than I thought it would at first. I knew he'd make sparks, I've followed him since he's been in Minnesota and no matter where he goes I will follow him in the pros as well.

Droughns isn't getting any "big looks" now because either people think he's a product of our system and/or the incredible depth in this years draft class. I think it's both.

If Droughns stays, he and Bell will more than likely be #1 and #2.

I project Johnson to be starting fullback.

I'm just not set on Sapp, Griffin and Anderson being back-ups. Plus, I'm not really high on Miree either.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncology
      I was all for taking Barber with our compensatory pick(s) I anticipated, but since he had such great results, it's boosted him a round higher than I thought it would at first. I knew he'd make sparks, I've followed him since he's been in Minnesota and no matter where he goes I will follow him in the pros as well.

Droughns isn't getting any "big looks" now because either people think he's a product of our system and/or the incredible depth in this years draft class. I think it's both.

If Droughns stays, he and Bell will more than likely be #1 and #2.

I project Johnson to be starting fullback.

I'm just not set on Sapp, Griffin and Anderson being back-ups. Plus, I'm not really high on Miree either.
      IMHO, i dont think we need to draft another RB. Our depth is fairely deep, plus... we can pretty much plug in any running back and get 1000 yards...

I highly doubt Droughns will leave...He is a product of the system, and yes the depth in this draft at RB is rediculous.

Droughns will be buried in somewhere with the rest of the RB's. Im still set on Bell starting and Johnson blocking. He's got that throwback fullback style.

I dont mind Anderson as a backup. Miree isnt great, i mean... he was taken in the 7th round...

Comment

Working...
      X