doug flutie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doug flutie

is he retiring??? if he isnt, we should sign him to be plummers backup in case he goes down with an injury

Flutie is still good but does not have many years left in him. It would be better to concentrate on the young ones we do have.
    Broncos forever!! :clap:
    \

Me and my daughter, Christmas eve 2006

My wife and my daughter, same game against the Bengals.

:wave:

Comment

Originally posted by mr williams52
      is he retiring??? if he isnt, we should sign him to be plummers backup in case he goes down with an injury
      flutie went to the cfl

Comment

I'll pass on Flutie

Comment

FLUTIE did NOT got to the cfl. although he did get an offer sent to him from the hamilton tiger cats. nothing is official
          Canadian broncos fan for life

Comment

If Plummer went down, I would be more confident of Flutie being able to hold our offence together and not lose the game by himself (through silly mistakes) then I would be of any of the back-up Qb's we currently have on the roster doing the same.

No, Flutie doesn't have many years left. No, Flutie probably isn't starting material for any team in the NFL anymore. But yes, I think he could still contribute once in a while and I doubt very much that he would be asking for very much money.

I doubt that it will happen but it wouldn't be a horrible idea - but then nor would I be jumping for joy if we did get him.

Comment

I've been hoping the Broncos look into Flutie. I'd just love to see him in the orange and blue, even if he never took a snap.

Comment

Working...
              X