Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMCF
    replied
    I've been hoping the Broncos look into Flutie. I'd just love to see him in the orange and blue, even if he never took a snap.

Leave a comment:

• bmcl2343
    replied
    If Plummer went down, I would be more confident of Flutie being able to hold our offence together and not lose the game by himself (through silly mistakes) then I would be of any of the back-up Qb's we currently have on the roster doing the same.

No, Flutie doesn't have many years left. No, Flutie probably isn't starting material for any team in the NFL anymore. But yes, I think he could still contribute once in a while and I doubt very much that he would be asking for very much money.

I doubt that it will happen but it wouldn't be a horrible idea - but then nor would I be jumping for joy if we did get him.

Leave a comment:

• deer_dance9
    replied
    FLUTIE did NOT got to the cfl. although he did get an offer sent to him from the hamilton tiger cats. nothing is official

Leave a comment:

• jletourneau
    replied
    I'll pass on Flutie

Leave a comment:

• ludo
    replied
    Originally posted by mr williams52
    is he retiring??? if he isnt, we should sign him to be plummers backup in case he goes down with an injury
    flutie went to the cfl

Leave a comment:

• jmjk
    replied
    Flutie is still good but does not have many years left in him. It would be better to concentrate on the young ones we do have.

Leave a comment:

• mr williams52
    started a topic doug flutie

doug flutie

is he retiring??? if he isnt, we should sign him to be plummers backup in case he goes down with an injury
Working...
X