Ty Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Law

I'm not sure if anyone has posted about this topic, and if they have I apologize. But since the Broncos lost Kelly Herndon, they lost a great player. I think that Ty Law would be a great addition to the secondary for Denver. Champ Bailey and Ty Law as the cornerbacks, with the already great LB corp. And with John Lynch at safety. I have heard no discussions about the Broncos getting Ty Law, I just wanted to see if anybody else thought Ty Law would help out Denver.

Originally posted by broncos_rule17
    I'm not sure if anyone has posted about this topic, and if they have I apologize. But since the Broncos lost Kelly Herndon, they lost a great player. I think that Ty Law would be a great addition to the secondary for Denver. Champ Bailey and Ty Law as the cornerbacks, with the already great LB corp. And with John Lynch at safety. I have heard no discussions about the Broncos getting Ty Law, I just wanted to see if anybody else thought Ty Law would help out Denver.

He's too damn expensive. It would be nice but its not going to happen.

Comment

didn't he have a base salary of over 12 mil.?? I don't see anyway that somehow getting him is possible...it'd be nice though....

Comment

Ty Law has been a great player for a long time. But IMO, he's not going to be the same cb as before due to injury, age, and rule changes. At this point in his career, I think Law would make an excellent free safety. Very similar to when Carnell Lake moved from cb to fs through his career in Pittsburgh. I think Law is very talented, but would be hesitant to have big money committed to him as a starting corner with so many question marks about him going into the year. After 5 yards, he could be a liability, especially for the kind of money he wants. IMO.

Comment

He has a messed up foot and want way too much. Pass.
          Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

Comment

dude this is about the worst idea ive ever heard.

Comment

there was a thread that was exactly the same about a week ago or so.

and the same results, it's a terrible idea, no matter how you look at it.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

I wonder where he's going to end up though......

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
                  KC, where he'll rapidly get injured again and ride the Arrowhead pine.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
                    Schefter said maybe KC

Comment

yea..like the others....hes WAY 2 expensive!!..

but that would be great
                      Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

Working...
                      X