so is putzier going to stay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so is putzier going to stay?

when we matched the jets offer everybody was saying we were going to trade him to the jets for a 3rd round pick but since we got 2 3rd rounders allready will we just keep him i think we should
    Please get Mario Williams!!!!!!!!

I dissagree, Putzier is a decent recieving TE, but he can't block, and he is not worth the money that we gave him. trading him for any type of pick is worth it. i believe the draft will provide equal talent at a much cheaper cost. plus more picks means more trade possibilities

Comment

Last I heard several teams were offering a fifth round pick and we wanted a third round pick. With all of the rumors swirling combined with the fact that Shanny and the org has not denied any of it; I think if we get the right price he is gone. Just my opinion of course. I know others disagree with me but the organization certainly appears to be shopping him.

Comment

Originally posted by italynstallion
        I dissagree, Putzier is a decent recieving TE, but he can't block, and he is not worth the money that we gave him. trading him for any type of pick is worth it. i believe the draft will provide equal talent at a much cheaper cost. plus more picks means more trade possibilities
        I wouldn't say that exactly. His blocking has improved, he'll never be mistaken for a blocking TE but neither was Shannon Sharpe.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Putz

Why would we sign him to a contract with a good signing bonus if we were just going to trade him and take that bonus as a hit against the cap 2 weeks later?
          Al Wilson leads the hit parade in the new defensive juggeranaut that is the DENVER BRONCOS

Comment

Working...
          X