X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear56
    replied
    Putz

Why would we sign him to a contract with a good signing bonus if we were just going to trade him and take that bonus as a hit against the cap 2 weeks later?

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by italynstallion
    I dissagree, Putzier is a decent recieving TE, but he can't block, and he is not worth the money that we gave him. trading him for any type of pick is worth it. i believe the draft will provide equal talent at a much cheaper cost. plus more picks means more trade possibilities
    I wouldn't say that exactly. His blocking has improved, he'll never be mistaken for a blocking TE but neither was Shannon Sharpe.

Leave a comment:

• myoung
    replied
    Last I heard several teams were offering a fifth round pick and we wanted a third round pick. With all of the rumors swirling combined with the fact that Shanny and the org has not denied any of it; I think if we get the right price he is gone. Just my opinion of course. I know others disagree with me but the organization certainly appears to be shopping him.

Leave a comment:

• italynstallion
    replied
    I dissagree, Putzier is a decent recieving TE, but he can't block, and he is not worth the money that we gave him. trading him for any type of pick is worth it. i believe the draft will provide equal talent at a much cheaper cost. plus more picks means more trade possibilities

Leave a comment:

• elwayfan805
    started a topic so is putzier going to stay?

so is putzier going to stay?

when we matched the jets offer everybody was saying we were going to trade him to the jets for a 3rd round pick but since we got 2 3rd rounders allready will we just keep him i think we should
Working...
X