Alstott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alstott

I read that the Bucs are willing to trade Mike Alstott. I think he would probably be very cheap to trade for. With the loss of Droughns, I think it is important we pick up a RB or FB who can power a couple yards out when we need him to.

he wouldnt be cheap enuff, and he aint a high priority for the team

we have plenty of big guys that can get hard yardage, sapp, miree, johnson....

Comment

i got a guy for you, and guess what we dont have to trade for him. We dont even have to go out and spend some of our sal cap on him, thats because he is already on our roster...a guy by the name of mike anderson.
      Texas Bronco Fan

Comment

Don't forget Carswell, he was great at FB for us.

Comment

Mike anderson may get cut, depends on the dollars, Alstott is better in short yardage/goalline situations which is an area of need. He will probably want too much money, but it's an interesting thought. Not sure whats going on with the bucs.....................
          Last edited by Superchop7; 03-30-2005, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Anderson wont get cut... i mean he did rework his contract.. besides that he's too much of a team leader to be cut.

Comment

I hope he doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
                I hope he doesn't
                I don't think MA's going anywhere. The trade of Droughns just solidified Anderson's roster spot.

Comment

musta been high

I missed that he reworked his contract, that should help, hopefully he is back to his old self after the injury.

Comment

Until the Droughns trade went down, I firmly believed that Droughns wouldn't find a team giving him enough of a chance to start that would also accomodate the Broncos compensation wise, therefore I thought Droughns would be staying and Mike Anderson would be released.

But with Droughns gone, we've got to keep MA. I believe losing Reuben and MA in the same offseason would hurt the team's core more than we could realize. Both are hard runners, leaders, hard workers and selfless players.

Comment

with droughns gone, MA is here to stay because we do need a short yardage back
                      however, i think the management finally worked out what needed to be done at FB towards the end of the year, kyle johnson stepped in and played well, and we finally managed to get some blocking going, at the start of the year, with RD at FB, some of the holes were non-existent
                      Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
                      http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Working...
                      X