Browns D-line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns D-line

HOLY CRAP lmfao lmfao. we so robbed them lmfao lmfao. best move denver made all off season. stole their hole d-line for like a 4th round dp and droughns. ok droughns was a great rb yes but common. we still have griffen and bell who are equily or better then him. denvers by far best move ever. whats also funny is the browns are missing a whole d-line and also 2 qbs lol. honustly go broncos go. great edition to the d. just wow. i wounder how close to the cap we are now. give me ur thoughts on this topid. GO BRONCOS GO. IM LOVING THIS
    Canadian broncos fan for life

Lmfao lmfao, your said lmfao 4 times, lmfao lmfao.
    sigpic

Comment

yes i did arnt i great, im sorry i am to pumped right now. going nuts over this whole thing.

Comment

This was a great move by the broncos they have adressed the weakest part of the team and I think we will have a much better team now
        Kyle Orton Army #184

Comment

Umm,

Before you get too excited, we all know what happened to Butch Davis when he got overzealous about his former players at Miami....

We also know that this is the same Browns Defensive Line that gave up a record 250 yards or so to that RB out of Baltimore, Jamal Lewis. The one redeeming quality of the trade is the fact that the Broncos got Ebenezer Ekuban. He's the only player I see out of the bunch that has upside. So it was basically a trade of Ekuban and Brown for Droughns and Dilfer (indirectly). We'll find out soon enough if this is the trade Broncos fans have always dreamed of for their defense, but I would be cautious with my optimism. The Browns' record the past few years hasn't been that great, and their defense was not great either.

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsFan2B4evr
            Umm,

Before you get too excited, we all know what happened to Butch Davis when he got overzealous about his former players at Miami....

We also know that this is the same Browns Defensive Line that gave up a record 250 yards or so to that RB out of Baltimore, Jamal Lewis. The one redeeming quality of the trade is the fact that the Broncos got Ebenezer Ekuban. He's the only player I see out of the bunch that has upside. So it was basically a trade of Ekuban and Brown for Droughns and Dilfer (indirectly). We'll find out soon enough if this is the trade Broncos fans have always dreamed of for their defense, but I would be cautious with my optimism. The Browns' record the past few years hasn't been that great, and their defense was not great either.
            Which ones would those be? Because its none of the linemen we aquired from you all.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

im sry i can hear what ur saying about having bad games and seasons. yes dont dont our guys have those games too. doesnt our defence who get killed by the colts have bad games. we needed a d-line and we got one. a pretty damn good one too. i still believe this was the best move of our offseason

Comment

Ahahaha

Denver Post: Brown, Warren, Ekuban and Myers combine for a substantially smaller bill than it would have cost to keep free agent Reggie Hayward. He is receiving $10 million in guarantees from Jacksonville. The new linemen combine for just more than $6 million.

Guess the Jags were desperate...

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                  Denver Post: Brown, Warren, Ekuban and Myers combine for a substantially smaller bill than it would have cost to keep free agent Reggie Hayward. He is receiving $10 million in guarantees from Jacksonville. The new linemen combine for just more than $6 million.

Guess the Jags were desperate...
                  the jags picked up marcellus wiley to start opposite hayward, now THAT is desperate
                  Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
                  http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Working...
                  X