Draft Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Picks

What do you think our picks will be in this draft??? Starting with the first round to the seventh. Like for instance....
    1st Round: Shaun Cody DT
    2nd Round: Matt Jones QB/WR
    3rd Round: Josh Bullocks S
    3rd Round: Bryant McFadden CB
    6th Round: ???????
    7th Round: ???????

Just something we could kick around until April 23rd... Would like to see what some fellow Bronco fans think will happen in this years draft.

I have a mock draft ( Sporting News) in front of me and it says we are likely to draft Reggie Brown WR out of Georgia in the first round whats with that.
    sigpic

for the most part, i like yours, but at this point, Cody is more likely to be around in the 2nd than Jones. i definitely like Bullocks and Mcfadden at those spots. instead of Shaun, i would like to go with Demarcus Ware (hopefully), Dan Cody, or David Pollack, assuming one of em will still be around. As for the later picks, we would still need a decent punter, and a speedy return man....

Comment

Originally posted by BiggyBoy660
      I have a mock draft ( Sporting News) in front of me and it says we are likely to draft Reggie Brown WR out of Georgia in the first round whats with that.
      It has us taking him in the second round, i don't like that mock draft in particular, I do like the magazine's information, it is not 100% accurate and as of now it is out-dated becuase it seems to be pre-combine, it is good to see the reports on the players though, they are fairly accurate.

Our draft this year can't be determined by rounds and picks because I think when all is said and done our picks are going to be shuffled around via trades. but if we keep the first pick I would like to take the best BPA someone good is going to fall in the draft, I also hope we pick someone who doesn't have an injury marred past or someone who had an injury that might inhibit thier future career, to me that is the easiest way to have a bust

Comment

Originally posted by Dub-DeuceKnight
        It has us taking him in the second round, i don't like that mock draft in particular, I do like the magazine's information, it is not 100% accurate and as of now it is out-dated becuase it seems to be pre-combine, it is good to see the reports on the players though, they are fairly accurate.

Our draft this year can't be determined by rounds and picks because I think when all is said and done our picks are going to be shuffled around via trades. but if we keep the first pick I would like to take the best BPA someone good is going to fall in the draft, I also hope we pick someone who doesn't have an injury marred past or someone who had an injury that might inhibit thier future career, to me that is the easiest way to have a bust
        1st: David Pollack
        2nd: Matt Jones- find a spot for this guy
        3rd: Adrian Peterson

Comment

Originally posted by slibwslib
          Adrian Peterson
          The kid from OU? don't get too ahead of yourself, he was only a freshman. if he could somehow get into this draft, he definitely would be a top-5 pick. he is AWESOME.

yet we must wait!

Comment

Originally posted by slibwslib
            Adrian Peterson
            Adrian McPherson, perhaps?
            A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Horrible mock draft.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoChicken
                Adrian McPherson, perhaps?
                ah, perhaps...

makes a bit more sense.

Comment

?????

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                  Horrible mock draft.

And you are WHO?????
                  sigpic

Comment

I think that would be an excellent mock draft, you are basically getting 4 2nd round talents, I think Shaun Cody is a reach, but I have no problem with that overall mock. I seriously doubt Bullocks or McFadden drop out of the 2nd round though.

Comment

Originally posted by BiggyBoy660
                      And you are WHO?????

DBFan4Lyfe. How did you not know that?

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
                        I think that would be an excellent mock draft, you are basically getting 4 2nd round talents, I think Shaun Cody is a reach, but I have no problem with that overall mock. I seriously doubt Bullocks or McFadden drop out of the 2nd round though.
                        yeh thats what i was thinking, dont think bullocks will fall to our 3rd rounder (which is at the bottom of the 3rd cus its a compensatory pick)

and even though i like matt jones' athleticism, i am not sold on him just because he has had NO experience of being a WR/TE in terms of route running
                        Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
                        http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Working...
                        X