the WORST mock draft??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the WORST mock draft??

this was the official colts mock draft - i dont want to be unfair.....but........

http://www.coltshistory.com/Draft/Mo...ocks/Teds.html

The Niners' # 1 to Rodgers was amusing, but when I saw the Bucs taking Cedric Benson, thats when I knew this one was going to suck... And Derrick Johnson out of the top 10? Riiiiight.™
    This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003
      this was the official colts mock draft - i dont want to be unfair.....but........

http://www.coltshistory.com/Draft/Mo...ocks/Teds.html
      Yeah, it's gotta be the worst. 2 QBs in the top 3. Rolle above Jones. Carlos Rogers at 28. Hawthorne in the top 10. Chris Henry in the first round. Vernand Morency in the first round. Carnell Williams and Derrick Johnson out of the top 10. I'm sure there's a lot of other stuff I'm missing because I'm not really looking that hard.
      A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Bears not taking Edwards??? Derrick Johnson, the best player in the draft. falling to 12? Chris Henry in the first?

while this isn't the worst one i have seen, it is pretty bad...it's probably the second worst only behind this one

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
          Bears not taking Edwards??? Derrick Johnson, the best player in the draft. falling to 12? Chris Henry in the first?

while this isn't the worst one i have seen, it is pretty bad...it's probably the second worst only behind this one
          i dont think its toooooo bad - some picks i dont agree with but they could happen - only 3 picks are very hard to believe

#27 - thurman is not a 1st round pick.
          #24 - kyle orton is not a 1st/2nd or prob not a 3rd rnd choice either
          #25 - jackson - if this happens the tv goes out the window! lmao

Comment

Working...
          X