• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
    I have already posted this idea in another thread

We should get washingotn in rd1 and move lenny walls to FS

He has good size and we need a cover Saftey

Move Lynch to SS

any thoughts on this idea?

YES read post # 41 in this thread and if you still have questions read the post before this one. That should end this thread.

Comment

Old bronco fan (1960)

R u on crack
      sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
        YES read post # 41 in this thread and if you still have questions read the post before this one. That should end this thread.
        Jus cause Washington isn't the tallest cb doesnt mean he would be bad for a 2nd or 3rd cb. We should draft him and change up the secondary like broncobaily said.
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by oldustyballs
          This is my first time posting but i had to say something.

Being a huge husker fan and an even bigger bronco fan do not and i repeat do not draft Fabian Washington.

Even tho the guy is faster than snot and had an "olympian combine" during an actual game he sux.

He is only 5'10" and any receiver 6' and taller will outplay him all night long.
          Even when he had the receiver blanketed he still could not stop the receiver from making a catch.

Fabian is too small and gets bullied around physically he is not what the broncos want or need.

Even tho the broncos picked up 4
          d-linemen from the browns we still need young talent to develop.

Plus we still need a pass rushing DT. We have ignored drafting d-line for far too long. We cant rely on FA every year for r d-line.

Great post!!! IT BEARS REPEATING this should put this to BED. End of thread.

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
            Jus cause Washington isn't the tallest cb doesnt mean he would be bad for a 2nd or 3rd cb. We should draft him and change up the secondary like broncobaily said.
            No he wouldnt be that bad for a nickleback but like i said before y waste a first round pick on a guy that is gonna be your 3rd cornerback.

We could get that with one of our third round comp. picks and he will be long gone by that time.

Comment

Originally posted by oldustyballs
              No he wouldnt be that bad for a nickleback but like i said before y waste a first round pick on a guy that is gonna be your 3rd cornerback.

We could get that with one of our third round comp. picks and he will be long gone by that time.
              I agree. What is the big difference between Fabian Washington and Darrent Williams, Ronald Bartell and Antonio Perkins? Not much really, and considering that Washington doesn't play to his timed speed should say something about his instincts. Washington, to me, is a solid mid-late second rounder on measurables alone, but has not put up the production numbers one would expect, and to say that he wasn't challenged in college would be a flat out lie. If we must take a first round corner, which I don't necessarily agree with, it should be Justin Miller, who has been a more productive and intimidating corner, with the added value of being a top teir return man. Fabian Washington only has a 4.29 40 time that is saying he should be a first rounder, yet Darrent Williams was only .02 slower, and proved to be a solid cover corner at the Senior Bowl (only guy not made to look stupid by Mark Clayton) but is only considered to be a third round draft choice. Then Stanford Routt runs a 4.27 at his pro day and has better size than the two, should he be a first rounder?

Washington is a dangerous selection, because he doesn't have the production of a high draft pick, and his physical attributes should be tempered by the overall athleticism of this class. Why take Washington in the first, when you can get essentially the same player in the third? After all, we're only talking about a nickel corner...

Comment

Working...
              X