Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why get mad at our new D-Line? Why we will make the playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why get mad at our new D-Line? Why we will make the playoffs?

All I can say is this....I've seen insain amounts of people saying that "THIS IS THE D-LINE THAT GAVE 500 YARDS IN ONE SEASON TO JAMAL LEWIS" you need to understand something. That was first of all 2 years ago..not last year. Another very importicant fact is its not just a D-line that stops a run its the LB's the FS and SS also. The Browns then and still dont have any good LB's or really anthing else on the D. The Broncos on the other hand have Wilson, Williams and Gold at the LB (all of which are Pro-Bowl material) and Lynch at SS now. It is a totally different playing atmosphere for this D-Line we have obtained, at might I add around the same price as 1 Reggie Hayward. Also, yes 2 of them are injury prone, but the Broncos are gona find ways to reduce any chance for them to get injured. I feel this was a sleeper move that round 3-4 games into next season are gona say why is Denver in the + margin for interceptions turn overs??? It will be because we will have a sick LB core supplimented by a good D-Line pressuring QB's to throw interception and also reduce bombs thrown like what Collins is gona try to do with porter and moss . Just think about this, the Broncos lost 3 games last year that they should have won in the last min, in Jacksonvill, Oakland (at home) and San Diego (at SD). We woulda been 13-3...also we had a HORRICFIC TURNOVER RATIO. If we were in the + margin, WHICH REQUIRES A D-LINE TO ACHEIVE...then all I can say is wow. We would have had a shot at going to the Super Bowl. Payton would never have had the time to throw all those deep bombs in the RCA if he had some pressure. Our offence is good also, WE WERE #5 in the NFL last year in the O and #4 in the D...all I can say is if the turnover ratio gets flopped over...watch out .

P.S. I typed fast sorry for the bad spelling .

Nice post. I agree with it all. Alot of people are ignorant when it comes to the production of these Browns d-linemen. They are more inclined in the pass rush than the run stuff. And yes the Browns linebacker corps is simply horrible except for Andra Davis when he is healthy.

That brings up another point. What the hell do they do for conditioning in Cleveland? It seems like everyone there gets injured... Garcia, Winslow, Davis, Brown, etc???

Comment

Let me inform you about your new D-Line

Let's start with Courtney Brown. In 4 seasons he missed 33 games. He is more injury
      prone than evil kenievel. This guy will miss games over a hangnail. Plus, he has no killer instinct. Warren Sapp told him to his face, on the field, that he is soft as sh%t!
      Gerrard Warren is just a flat out bum. He never realized his potential, and was worse with each new season. And when you all see how much he enjoys the nightlife instead of working out, you'll see what i mean.
      Ebeneezer Ekuban is a castoff from Dallas, and didn't amount to anything here in Cleveland. The only reason he got a job here was because Butch Davis loves players from Dallas and Miami U. Well, this isn't the players from the 90's Cowboys, and not all Miami U players are cut out to be in the n.f.l. And, where is Butch now? Maybe the bronco's can hire him for thier coaching staff.
      Oh, by the way, thanks for the 1200 yard running back!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KardiacKid
        Let's start with Courtney Brown. In 4 seasons he missed 33 games. He is more injury
        prone than evil kenievel. This guy will miss games over a hangnail. Plus, he has no killer instinct. Warren Sapp told him to his face, on the field, that he is soft as sh%t!
        Gerrard Warren is just a flat out bum. He never realized his potential, and was worse with each new season. And when you all see how much he enjoys the nightlife instead of working out, you'll see what i mean.
        Ebeneezer Ekuban is a castoff from Dallas, and didn't amount to anything here in Cleveland. The only reason he got a job here was because Butch Davis loves players from Dallas and Miami U. Well, this isn't the players from the 90's Cowboys, and not all Miami U players are cut out to be in the n.f.l. And, where is Butch now? Maybe the bronco's can hire him for thier coaching staff.
        Oh, by the way, thanks for the 1200 yard running back!!!!!!!

Sapp also told droughns he was a flash in the pan punk as he rushed past him for 190 odd yards... i dont put any credit into what sapp said!

and dont worrie about droughns... we still breed them, tatum will do considerably better than 1200
        Last edited by antd700; 04-02-2005, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Sapp also scored on Courtney Brown, which is why he said what he said. Sure Sapp shoots off his mouth, but in the case of Brown, he was 100% right. You'll see.

Comment

Working...
          X