Jamie Sharper!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Sharper!!!!

He is a free agent...if we get ride of TP we will have the cap room to sign him.what would you guys think of AL Wilson and jamie sharper in the core of the 3-4?

Originally posted by Diggs4
    He is a free agent...if we get ride of TP we will have the cap room to sign him.what would you guys think of AL Wilson and jamie sharper in the core of the 3-4?
    I like the idea but he wont come here. And we arent running the 3-4. Jamie Sharper makes any defense better though

Comment

spend more money on another LB - i think not

Comment

that would be AWESOME!! but not gunna happen
        Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

If he can't play DE/DT I don't want him...
          sigpic
          PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
          You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
            I like the idea but he wont come here. And we arent running the 3-4. Jamie Sharper makes any defense better though
            umm we are running a 3 - 4 its just nto gonna be our base defense. i dont know where ur thinking we arent running it? thats why we brought in the guy from the browns to help us run it. and jamie sharper might want to compete for a championship and he may be a missing piece to our puzzle

Comment

I didnt ask if we were runngin a 3-4, i asked what would you think of him and al in the middle of the 3-4.nothing can ever be a streght answer with some of you guys...theres always negitive comments about everything

Comment

I didnt ask if we were runngin a 3-4, i asked what would you think of him and al in the middle of the 3-4.nothing can ever be a streght answer with some of you guys...theres always negitive comments about everything
                ofcoarse theres negative comments...it wouldnt be a message board without 'em..

as for Sharper...we would have the best LB core in the NFL if he did come here...its not gonna happen though ..

but even if we were switching our base D to a 3-4...i think Pierce would be fine in the middle

Comment

wow i totally forgot about him,wasnt he play srong side a little this year....he would be a good fit but he is un-proven,I read DJ would be in the middle with all on our 3-4 looks.

Comment

I think D.J is better than Vilma..we got a good pick...
                    Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

wow i totally forgot about him,wasnt he play srong side a little this year....he would be a good fit but he is un-proven,I read DJ would be in the middle with all on our 3-4 looks.
                      yes he's unproven...but so is everyone before they start playing...he was a 2nd round pick...i was exicted when we first heard about a 3-4 D...cause i knew he would finally get his chance...i'm betting we end up switching completely to a 3-4 in the next few years...

Comment

I'm fairly certain that when we run the 3-4 DJ will remain on an OLB. I think Pierce or Sykes could man the inside next to Wilson.
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

LB lineup:

OLB Dj Williams

Olb Ian Gold

MLB Al Wilson

MLB Terry Pierce

this will happen if we dont get ne 1 else

we dont need ne 1 else ne way
                          sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
                            LB lineup:

OLB Dj Williams

Olb Ian Gold

MLB Al Wilson

MLB Terry Pierce

this will happen if we dont get ne 1 else

we dont need ne 1 else ne way
                            LB lineup:

OLB DJ Williams

OLB Ian Gold

MLB Al Wilson

MLP Jamie Sharper

This is what it would look like if we did get him. And if we can get him, why not. He is better than any other FA out there that would help out our D-Fense.
                            sigpic

Comment

Jesus people, alright I'll make it simple.

Coyer himself said that the 3-4 will be used only occasionally, usually on passing downs. So to bring in another very expensive LB to only have him ride the pine for most of the games would be stupid. When we DO use the 3-4 now and then it will look like this:

Williams, Chukurwah, Wilson, Gold. Palepoi could also potentially be used in the 3-4 but considering Coyer said passing downs, I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                              X