TE help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TE help

Putzier is not that great. Lets take a page from the SD playbook and draft a BBall player and see if we can make a tight end out of him. My recommendation is Chuck Hayes from Kentucky. 6'6, 240 lbs, great athlete and probably not NBA bound. Any other ideas? Players you may have seen in the tourney?

Originally posted by wildcatjfb
    Putzier is not that great. Lets take a page from the SD playbook and draft a BBall player and see if we can make a tight end out of him. My recommendation is Chuck Hayes from Kentucky. 6'6, 240 lbs, great athlete and probably not NBA bound. Any other ideas? Players you may have seen in the tourney?
    Is this a joke?

Comment

Jeb Putzier. Did you actually watch last season or did you automatically assume that because he's not SHannon he won't do? He is a safe receiver, he's moulding into the safety blanket role, he can do a lot after the catch. Not a great blocker but neither was Shannon. Besides, a BB player won't necessarily be better. So you're actually spouting sh*te.

My advice:

Step 1: Put down the hash pipe

Step 2: Go to rehab

Step 3: Get a Broncos Season Ticket

Step 4: Watch Jeb light it up this season
      sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatjfb
        i really don't think we should judge how well a TE can play based on whether he played b-ball or not...may be just me though...

Comment

Working...
        X