Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Trade Idea....that makes sense

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Another Trade Idea....that makes sense

    Lets say it comes to our pick and the people that we really want arent there why not trade out of the first round.............why? for very simple reasons first pick up and extra pick or two and second save some much much needed cap room in which we wont have to pay the guy for first round value

    Unless a guy we want is there then we take him

  • #2
    Originally posted by kerkhoff1
    Lets say it comes to our pick and the people that we really want arent there why not trade out of the first round.............why? for very simple reasons first pick up and extra pick or two and second save some much much needed cap room in which we wont have to pay the guy for first round value

    Unless a guy we want is there then we take him
    of course this is logical but you need a scenario. You just can't say move down without some thought of what type of deal would make sense. In this draft many other teams are looking to do the same thing.

    Comment


    • #3
      we might be able to trade our #25 pick to the eagles for their:

      1) #31 and their #63

      2) #35 and their # 63
      Texas Bronco Fan

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kerkhoff1
        Lets say it comes to our pick and the people that we really want arent there why not trade out of the first round.............why? for very simple reasons first pick up and extra pick or two and second save some much much needed cap room in which we wont have to pay the guy for first round value

        Unless a guy we want is there then we take him
        yes!....i've been saying trade out of the first round for a while now, glad someone agrees with me...

        Comment


        • #5
          Trade out of the first round so we have some extra draft picks so we can draft Vincent Jackson earlier then he would be.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BVP
            Trade out of the first round so we have some extra draft picks so we can draft Vincent Jackson earlier then he would be.
            and just how early do you plan on drafting him...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by EddyMac87
              and just how early do you plan on drafting him...
              Maybe if we got a late 2nd Round.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BVP
                Maybe if we got a late 2nd Round.
                i honestly wouldnt pick jackson up till maybe mid-late third round...

                Comment


                • #9
                  The one team I can see giving up a lot for our #1 is Green Bay. They have two #2s and with this being Favre's definite/probable/possible last season they'll want to rebuild quickly from their losses to build a decent team around him for one more title run. They lost their starting FS and both starting Guards and they need to draft Favre's successor this year. I can see them giving up a lot (their 2nd and a later rounder and possibly a pick from next year).

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    We wont get a second rounder for moving back 6 slots that late in the draft. We might get a fourth or a pick next year for that kind of move.

                    If we want atleast a third, we must switch down to the middle of the second or later. If we move down into the early second, we could get a fourth rounder.
                    Broncos forever!! :clap:
                    \


                    Me and my daughter, Christmas eve 2006

                    My wife and my daughter, same game against the Bengals.

                    :wave:

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X