Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bronco Mock Draft

1-25- David Baas, G, Michigan
    Help fills a hole if Nalen retires in 06. Quick feet, exceptional size and strength, can play G/C.

2-56- Mike Patterson DT USC
    With the amount of one year contracts on our D-Line, why not develop? This guy can finally gets out Cody's shadow. Some see him being a better pro player.

3-97-Vincent Jackson WR UNC
    Yeah so what, I'm a homer. With that said, nobody in this draft has as much upside but, so many unanswered questions. His size and freak like ability's should give the hometown team something to consider.

3-101-Ray Willis OT FSU
    If Alex Barron had as much heart, toughness, and focus as this guy does, he would be the first player picked in this draft.

6-200-Taylor Stubblefield WR Purdue
    Was not invited to the combine, could be a product of the Boilers pass happy attack, but still has excellent hands and good speed. Slot? would be good value in round 6.

7-239-Joel Dreessen TE CSU
    Great hands and good attitude. Quick learner who could be the future in the Patrick Hape mold (one year contract) Projects as slash TE/FB.

Break it down, fellas...Any thoughts? Too much offensive side?

Originally posted by FIELDY
    1-25- David Baas, G, Michigan
    Help fills a hole if Nalen retires in 06. Quick feet, exceptional size and strength, can play G/C.

2-56- Mike Patterson DT USC
    With the amount of one year contracts on our D-Line, why not develop? This guy can finally gets out Cody's shadow. Some see him being a better pro player.

3-97-Vincent Jackson WR UNC
    Yeah so what, I'm a homer. With that said, nobody in this draft has as much upside but, so many unanswered questions. His size and freak like ability's should give the hometown team something to consider.

3-101-Ray Willis OT FSU
    If Alex Barron had as much heart, toughness, and focus as this guy does, he would be the first player picked in this draft.

6-200-Taylor Stubblefield WR Purdue
    Was not invited to the combine, could be a product of the Boilers pass happy attack, but still has excellent hands and good speed. Slot? would be good value in round 6.

7-239-Joel Dreessen TE CSU
    Great hands and good attitude. Quick learner who could be the future in the Patrick Hape mold (one year contract) Projects as slash TE/FB.

Break it down, fellas...Any thoughts? Too much offensive side?

dave baas wont go that high, since elton brown is a better prospect than him
    but i wouldnt take a guard in the first because the draft is particularly deep in G/C so taking mike patterson would make more sense, especially since patterson wont last till our 2nd rounder

also i aint a vincent jackson guy, i believe he could be one of those "workout warriors"

i would guess we take a DL guy in the first round, unless someone really good is available there like a OT
    Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
    http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Originally posted by Black59Razor
      Your pix are out of whack...you could easily flip-flop Bass and Patterson...I don't think Patterson will go as high as 25, but he is a certainty for the Top 40....Baas will fall into the middle portion of the second round somewhere....Jackson goes no later than the late second or early third....Dreeseen is no worse that a fourth rounder...Stubblefield will be a late seventh if he is draftred at all...Willis is the most realistic projection IMO...just my .02
      1.Baas-When doesn't Shannahan reach for his "player"...Believe it or not, our O-line is the biggest need on this team. Remember George Foster? He was projected a late second with his wrist injury. This guy in my opinion fills our biggest need. Depth.

2. Peterson-My only basis on this guy is the same as most scout's and people on this board. His height and the deep pool of D-lineman could make this guy slip...possibly right to us.

3. Jackson-Maybe I'm not buying into the hype completely, but a D-1AA prospect that runs sloppy routes, could slip, maybe not, it just takes one team to fall in love...

3. Willis-agreed. Could be a sleeper....

6. Stubblefield- Maybe I should of flipped him and Dreessen. Oh well, my mock will change at least 25 more times until 4/23. I still think this guy would be a great late round grab.

7. Dreessen-I've read on more than one page that he could go anywhere from late third to undrafted. Players slip when teams can't figure out what position to play them. Oh wait, Mike Mamula errr...I mean Matt Jones?

Comment

Leave my first round alone

Round 1_ Cody or Pollack
        Round 2 through 7- you guys decide

Comment

Working...
        X