• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 weeks away... My mock...

1st round: Thomas Davis, S, Georgia
    2nd round: Vincent Jackson, WR, Northern Colorado
    3rd round: Ronald Bartell Jr., CB, Howard
    3rd round: Michael Munoz, OT, Tennessee

This will probably be my final mock, because it isn't too much more longer until the draft, and I don't see too many people rising or falling.
    sigpic

I Love Thomas Davis i think he is a great saftey just not the type of saftey we need! but if it all came down to it i wouldent be upset if we took him with number 25 although i dont think he will be there. but after that i like your picks too!
    sigpic

Comment

For the love of god man, draft some D line.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
      ABWRFRC

Comment

1st. Thomas Davis ( he can cover.. just needs to not bite in the PA all the time.)

2nd. Matt Jones ( just on talent alone.)

3rd. Darren Sproiles for kick returning and some depth at RB

4th. A punter.

Comment

Originally posted by Caliraiderhater
          I Love Thomas Davis i think he is a great saftey just not the type of saftey we need! but if it all came down to it i wouldent be upset if we took him with number 25 although i dont think he will be there. but after that i like your picks too!
          Thomas Davis brings the presence of Steve Atwater, will come up and lay you flat on your ass... Will step in and make the big plays when needed. Just like John Lynch.

I would crap my pants if we got this guy!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PRBronco
            I am confident with the defensive line we have now, and I think Shanny is too.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
              Well I'm not and we still need a pass rusher, both of our DE's have injury problems that are a concern and taking Demarcus Ware to play DE would be a great idea. He'll start as a situational pass rusher and will have a year to put on weight to help fight off the injuries.
              sigpic
              PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
              You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

We dont need another big hit safety, we need a cover guy and i think we have that in ferguson. but it wouldnt be a horrible thing if we got him for when lynch leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by dman444
                  We dont need another big hit safety, we need a cover guy and i think we have that in ferguson. but it wouldnt be a horrible thing if we got him for when lynch leaves.
                  Ferguson will be our FS for about 3 more years when he retires. Then LeSueur will take up the spot.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think our d-line situation has improved to the point where we do not have to draft d-line in rd. 1. I'm hopin we go with the best available player approach, i would be pleased with heath miller even. There's gonna be solid players available at 25, so whatever is fine with me.

Comment

It's all about who is available. Shanny did a lot of things in FA to help the dline so I think our pick will be who the best athlete is at our pick.
                      BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
                      IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by vicious2500
                        Well I'm not and we still need a pass rusher, both of our DE's have injury problems that are a concern and taking Demarcus Ware to play DE would be a great idea. He'll start as a situational pass rusher and will have a year to put on weight to help fight off the injuries.
                        i doubt demarcus ware can put on that much weight to become an every down 4-3 DE, he seems like the perfect 3-4 OLB with the ability in the 3 point stance as well as the 2 point stance

but we do need to draft DL for sure

Thomas Davis brings the presence of Steve Atwater, will come up and lay you flat on your ass... Will step in and make the big plays when needed. Just like John Lynch.
                        only that kid doesnt have good cover skills, we need a cover FS, not a hard hitter in the mould of lynch, but he wont fall that far, apparently NO are enamored with the guy and want to take him at their spot

and realistically, you are putting way too much emphasis on a big hit, a big hit, an ankle tap, as long the guy is stopped, i couldnt care less, whereas the ability to get an INT is way more important, as long as they can tackle some, i dont care if they need to smack them that hard, if they can while they can cover, its a bonus
                        Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
                        http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

I would be much happeir with Brodney Pool or one of the OTs like brown or barnes in the first.
                          Texas Bronco Fan

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                            Yeah, i'm confident too, but it's kind of a one year deal. Big money's gone next year (to go after big money, haha, ok that wasn't funny), and unless courtenay brown emerges as a DOMINANT defensive end, there's no way they'll pick up the rest of his contract. So next thing you know, we're right back to where we were a month and a half ago, with trevor pryce, and nothing else. That's why we need to pick up one (preferably 2) D linemen in this draft, that will be able to contribute on a regular basis come 2006.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
                            ABWRFRC

Comment

Gotta love it

Originally posted by PRBronco
                              __________________________________________________ _______________

LMFAO !! Bravo !!

Round 1- Cody or Pollack

Comment

Working...
                              X