Next Year's Draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Year's Draft?

I don't follow college ball nearly as much as some here, so here's my question: anyone have an idea what NEXT year's draft will be like with respect to the DL? (Hoping it looks good, so I can sleep after Denver fails to take a single lineman in the draft... )
    "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is." -Yogi Berra

"All models are wrong, but some are useful."

One thing i know for sure in next year draft has a little bit of a good qb in lienhart ( just a little....haha) coming out and they have a stud linebacker from iowa named chad greenway, abdul hodge also for running back maroney will come out most likly better than barber the III a guy by the name of reggie bush rodurik wright from texas is a solid dl and mario williams from nc st possible reciever that is good is holmes from ohio state
    Last edited by kerkhoff1; 04-08-2005, 03:05 PM.

Comment

I know there's a lot of D linemen i was hoping would enter this year and didn't:
      Rod Wright from texas
      Gabe watson, michigan
      matthias kiwanuka, BC (defensive end)
      haloti ngata, oregon
      a big dude from georgia, can't remember his name (actually, it might have been ohio state, will have to look that up)
      parys haralson, tennessee (defensive end)
      there's another guy, might have been from maryland, i can't remember exactly, but i remember he was super athletic, and was toying with the idea of declaring this year.
      In short, it'll be a good draft for O tackles and D tackles next year.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
      ABWRFRC

Comment

Razor,

CSU is Colorado State; unfortunately, grad school hasn't left me much time to follow the team. But its over in May, so hopefully I can keep a little more up to date.

Multas Gracias
        "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is." -Yogi Berra

"All models are wrong, but some are useful."

Comment

Working...
        X