My favorites in the draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorites in the draft

I know there have already been a hundred of these post, but I just want to get my 2 cents out there. Which of these guys would you rather see in a broncos uniform next year?

Brodney Pool-FS
    David Pollack-DE
    Mike Patterson-DT
    Marcus Spears-DE/DT
    Jammal Brown-OT
    Shaun Cody-DT
    Demarcus Ware-DE/OLB

I picked all of these guys, because we have a reasonable chance of atleast one of these guys fall to us in the 1st, and I feel they are our best draft opinions. Feel free to comment or add any of your own, except for a CB. I dont understand why alot of people on the boards want a CB in the first round when we decided not to give the money we would have to pay for him to herdon. Plus how many times can a low 1st round rookie come in and help us right away. As everyone points out this team is built to win now.
    Texas Bronco Fan

Jamaal Brown... with the addition of him our line, it will be solidified for years to come with the other young guys like foster , hamilton... who are both potential pro bowlers...

Comment

Originally posted by gotannergo
      Jamaal Brown... with the addition of him our line, it will be solidified for years to come with the other young guys like foster , hamilton... who are both potential pro bowlers...
      i wouldnt go that far, foster improved his play last year, but still need to continue to improve, use his hands better etc, when hamilton moves over to centre after nalen retires, he will be one of the best in the league
      but adding jamaal brown would strengthen our tackle positions immensely

and champ4life i like the list, i wouldnt mind getting any of those players realistically apart from demarcus ware, just because hes destined to be an OLB in 3-4 and i doubt he has the size to be the 4-3 DE that is required
      Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
      http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

De'ja'vu

Pollack or Cody
        Cody or Pollack
        Pollack AND Cody
        Cody AND Pollack

Comment

Originally posted by dbdom
          i wouldnt go that far, foster improved his play last year, but still need to continue to improve, use his hands better etc, when hamilton moves over to centre after nalen retires, he will be one of the best in the league
          but adding jamaal brown would strengthen our tackle positions immensely

and champ4life i like the list, i wouldnt mind getting any of those players realistically apart from demarcus ware, just because hes destined to be an OLB in 3-4 and i doubt he has the size to be the 4-3 DE that is required
          True and on mock drafts I have seen him going to the texans pretty early, but i put him in there because alot of people on this boards are really high on him
          Texas Bronco Fan

Comment

Working...
          X