X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Originally posted by kerkhoff1
    no resemelising with crouch at all crouch is 6'0 at best and like 210 thats runs a 4.5 and not willing to switch postions

jones 6'6 240 lbs 4.37 and is willing to play anywhere
    LOL, i know, i didnt mean phyisical resemblise..but i heard somewhere that he thinks he'll be a QB in the NFL...

and even if thats not true..if i'm the GM of a team, i'm not taking an unproven WR/TE that has never even played WR/TE in the first OR second round...

while he is very athletic...so were a lot of NFL busts...

Leave a comment:

• kerkhoff1
    replied
    Originally posted by EddyMac87
    haha...someone agree's with me!

now i know i'll get flammed for this but i don't see what the big deal about him is

while i don't think Jones will be the biggest bust..i do see some resemblance with him in Eric Crouch...

I also think Vincent Jackson will be a bust....just to piss DB off...

no resemelising with crouch at all crouch is 6'0 at best and like 210 thats runs a 4.5 and not willing to switch postions

jones 6'6 240 lbs 4.37 and is willing to play anywhere

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    One of the 2 rbs from Auburn will. i dont know which one but well find out soon enough which one should have got more carries for them.

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Originally posted by jagsfan04
    i think the biggest bust will be matt jones (WR)

ppl say he can play QB/WR/TE but can he excel in any of these positions?
    haha...someone agree's with me!

now i know i'll get flammed for this but i don't see what the big deal about him is

while i don't think Jones will be the biggest bust..i do see some resemblance with him in Eric Crouch...

I also think Vincent Jackson will be a bust....just to piss DB off...

Leave a comment:

• jagsfan04
    replied
    i think the biggest bust will be matt jones (WR)

ppl say he can play QB/WR/TE but can he excel in any of these positions?

Leave a comment:

• dbdom
    replied
    Originally posted by rugbythug
    Every Year there is a couple of picks who flame out and just never live up to potential. Who will it be this year and Why? I started this same thread last year and everybody said. No way every one in the top ten is going to be awsome. If you think like this please remove head from anus. There are always top ten stinkers. Most of them were picked by the browns and Cards.

My Picks.

Aaron Rogers- Too short. I don't see him getting it done.

Cedric Benson- May not be top ten, but the dude is wore out. Wont have a good pro career.
    mike vick is 6-0 and he seems to throw the ball fine in the pocket (not the most accurate, but thats because he aint that kind of QB)

but i do agree with cedric benson, hes had too many carries in college, he'll have a few good years but might break down later on

i would add receivers onto the list, because every year there seem to be highly hyped receivers who flop big time, last season was rashaun woods and reggie williams, neither did anything last season, whereas guys like keary colbert and michael clayton contributed

Leave a comment:

• rugbythug
    replied
    You didn't happen to catch his bowl game did you? And Wyoming did alright in theres for a High School Team. Plus they played decent against Texas A&M

Leave a comment:

• HORSEPOWER 56
    replied
    Alex Smith. I don't care how he looked in college. He played on a good team in a bad conference. It's one thing to take a risk on a MAC QB - Roethlisberger, Pennington, and Leftwich have all had success - but for the most part, Smith has never really had to play against "big time, NFL caliber" talent. Coming from a conference like the SEC, Big 10, Big 12, ACC, Pac 10 you get to play against/alongside guys who will be successful in the NFL (probably 25% of your starters will at least be considered in the draft). I think he'll be a huge bust. There are High School teams in Florida, Texas, and So Cal that are better competition than some of the college teams Smith had to play against this year.
    Last edited by HORSEPOWER 56; 04-08-2005, 06:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rugbythug
    started a topic Who Will Bomb Out?

Who Will Bomb Out?

Every Year there is a couple of picks who flame out and just never live up to potential. Who will it be this year and Why? I started this same thread last year and everybody said. No way every one in the top ten is going to be awsome. If you think like this please remove head from anus. There are always top ten stinkers. Most of them were picked by the browns and Cards.

My Picks.

Aaron Rogers- Too short. I don't see him getting it done.

Cedric Benson- May not be top ten, but the dude is wore out. Wont have a good pro career.
Working...
X