Who to draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who to draft?

Now is the time to find out who we should choose and when to choose them. Our defense needs some work up front, and we need more corners and safteys. Basicly our whole defense needs to be fixed. Our offense is pretty good, but our running back isnt fully situated because dayne isnt that great of a running back.

Post who you should pick? When? and what position to pick

Broncos-Broncos-Broncos

sig made by snk16

I adopted Ebenezar Ekuban

I would Like to see Sahun Cody or David Pollack in our Uniform, And as a @nd Round I Would like to see a QB, Frye or Campbell, But I think that a S is a most Realistic pick.

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco8534
      Now is the time to find out who we should choose and when to choose them. Our defense needs some work up front, and we need more corners and safteys. Basicly our whole defense needs to be fixed. Our offense is pretty good, but our running back isnt fully situated because dayne isnt that great of a running back.

Post who you should pick? When? and what position to pick

Broncos-Broncos-Broncos
      Running back aint suited!!!! DAYNE our back in Tatum Bell and he is very very well suited for our system dayne will only be a goaline back and 3&1 cause we had the worst % of the converted last year

Comment

Knock me over with a feather

Originally posted by Helderht_
        I would Like to see Sahun Cody or David Pollack in our Uniform, And as a @nd Round I Would like to see a QB, Frye or Campbell, But I think that a S is a most Realistic pick.
        __________________________________________________ ______________

Did I actually read this right? Someone actually said Cody or Pollack? I'll be damned.............

Comment

Jammal brown should be our pick if he is still there
          Texas Bronco Fan

Comment

Working...
          X