Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoRT
    Both of them will be gone by 20.
    One of the 2 should be there and Shany wont pass either one of them 2 up, but if there not there we should look at DBs or see what WRs are left(one might fall, i hope)
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

If we don't draft D-line with that 1st pick i'm going to be pissed. We may have 12 or more linemen right now, but most of those guys are in NFL-E and will be cutt around june 1st. I like the prospects Pollack, Ware, Cody and Patterson for 1st round D-line picks. If we can't obtain one of them we should try to tradeback with a team and get their 1st and 2nd round pick...
      sigpic
      PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
      You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by vicious2500
        If we don't draft D-line with that 1st pick i'm going to be pissed. We may have 12 or more linemen right now, but most of those guys are in NFL-E and will be cutt around june 1st. I like the prospects Pollack, Ware, Cody and Patterson for 1st round D-line picks. If we can't obtain one of them we should try to tradeback with a team and get their 1st and 2nd round pick...
        i can see a real good DL guy dropping to us, and considering most of the DL are training camp fodder, we need to draft there, and considering the injury history of some of the brownco DL, its good to have depth there
        Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
        http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Working...
        X