Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go offensive in the draft and a ? for the board

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Go offensive in the draft and a ? for the board

    I really like the changes Mike and company have made on defense. I would now like to see the shift go to offense in the draft unless certain defensive players fall. Here would be my picks:

    #25 Khalif Barnes OT or Jammal Brown OT or Roddy White WR or Troy Williamson WR or Thomas Davis S-OLB
    #56 David Bass OG or Marcus Johnson OG/OT or Brandon Browner CB Oregon St. or Elton Brown OG or Chris Spencer C or Adam Terry OT or Anttaj Hawthorne DT

    I’m a huge fan of Jake but I don’t think he has enough help on offense to get the job done. Better protection or a deep threat receiver would help immensely.

    My question to the board is why did Mike and company draft Darius Watts with the #54 pick in the 2nd round. Most sites had him projected as a 4th or 5th rounder. Keary Colbert WR and Darnell Dockett DT were still on the board at the time. I was cheering before the Broncos #54 pick because I thought Dockett was a lock. He was projected as a late first rounder and is in a position that was much needed. Now we are looking at WR and DT in this draft again? That pick still does not make sense to me. Maybe someone could help me out with this one. Thanks.

  • #2
    Originally posted by ASU-PLUMMERFAN
    or Roddy White
    good post...exept this part...


    i do think we need to adrees offence..but more on the o-line then recievers...

    i've been saying for a while now, that i want to trad down to get extra second/third round picks....and maybe take two o-lineman on day one of the draft..

    Comment


    • #3
      That wouldnt be a bad thing to do but I think we need to find a way to get a good reciever in this draft if means trading up or making a trade, but we could us another set of hands on our team.
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

      ^^^Get used to it.^^^

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GridironChamp
        That wouldnt be a bad thing to do but I think we need to find a way to get a good reciever in this draft if means trading up or making a trade, but we could us another set of hands on our team.
        i don't see moving up as an option...speciallly if it's just for a reciever...you expect this early first round reciever to be fine with being a 3rd or 4th option??

        i really don't see reciever as a huge need for us...we were one of 5 or 6 teams to have two 1,000+ yard recievers..putz will be a huge part of the passing game..and watts can only get better...i wouldn't mind picking up one in the 3rd round maybe...someone that can also return kicks for us..

        but what do you expect to trade up with?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by EddyMac87
          good post...exept this part...


          i do think we need to adrees offence..but more on the o-line then recievers...

          i've been saying for a while now, that i want to trad down to get extra second/third round picks....and maybe take two o-lineman on day one of the draft..
          i would LOVE to see your face on draft day if we select roddy white in round 1 and vincent jackson in round 2!!! LMAO it would be so funny!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bronx_2003
            i would LOVE to see your face on draft day if we select roddy white in round 1 and vincent jackson in round 2!!! LMAO it would be so funny!!


            that would not be funny! lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by EddyMac87
              good post...exept this part...


              i do think we need to adrees offence..but more on the o-line then recievers...

              i've been saying for a while now, that i want to trad down to get extra second/third round picks....and maybe take two o-lineman on day one of the draft..
              I agree man... if theres an offensive linemen, we should take him.

              Comment


              • #8
                Watts

                So why did we draft Watts in the 2nd round?

                Comment


                • #9
                  draft o lineman late,sides we gave up what the leagues fewest or second fewest sacks?


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by OrangeShadow
                    draft o lineman late,sides we gave up what the leagues fewest or second fewest sacks?
                    love the sig - great song and video by nas

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X