Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Scouts, Inc. Mock Draft-NO, PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Scouts, Inc. Mock Draft-NO, PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!

The new mock by Scouts, Inc. states that the Bronocs will be chossing Marlin Jackson @ #25. Mark my words, he will be a bust wherever he goes. A player without a real position. Not good enough to play corner or safety.

25. Denver Broncos (10-6)
    Marlin Jackson | DC | Michigan
    After making several additions to their defensive front seven during the offseason, the Broncos seem less likely to use this pick on a linebacker or defensive lineman than they did just a couple months ago. The team also solidified its tight end position, which means their top needs now lie in the defensive secondary. If Davis were available he might be the pick. In this scenario, Jackson is a good value at a position of need. Jackson doesn't have blazing speed but he's an excellent athlete with the size and confidence to quickly develop into a starter in the NFL. By drafting a cornerback here it would allow the Broncos to move Lenny Walls back to the nickel and dime packages, which is where he belongs.

Originally posted by Denver724
    The new mock by Scouts, Inc. states that the Bronocs will be chossing Marlin Jackson @ #25. Mark my words, he will be a bust wherever he goes. A player without a real position. Not good enough to play corner or safety.

25. Denver Broncos (10-6)
    Marlin Jackson | DC | Michigan
    After making several additions to their defensive front seven during the offseason, the Broncos seem less likely to use this pick on a linebacker or defensive lineman than they did just a couple months ago. The team also solidified its tight end position, which means their top needs now lie in the defensive secondary. If Davis were available he might be the pick. In this scenario, Jackson is a good value at a position of need. Jackson doesn't have blazing speed but he's an excellent athlete with the size and confidence to quickly develop into a starter in the NFL. By drafting a cornerback here it would allow the Broncos to move Lenny Walls back to the nickel and dime packages, which is where he belongs.
    i agree marlin jackson is overrated, he was real hyped up from the preps, but for me he isnt anything special, i saw him do his drills during the combine, and he didnt look smooth in his action, there were a bunch of guys who looked smoother and more natural than him working out
    Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
    http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

whats with this guy and hating Lenny?
      Texas Bronco Fan

Comment

I saw a mock on the comcast channel, and they had Pac-Man Jones going at #21. If he drops that far i bet we move up and grab him.

Comment

Please not another Delth O'Neal...or Willie Middlebrooks....

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoInATL
            Please not another Delth O'Neal...or Willie Middlebrooks....

I'm more worried about a Marcus Nash

Atleast we got value for O'Neal (DJ Williams) and to this point Middlebrooks is pretty much a bona fide bust...however he looked better last year.

Comment

Working...
            X