X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West
    replied
    Originally posted by BVP
    Still, Mike Williams will go after Cedric Benson.
    LMAO thats so retarded

Who i think will shut everyone up is...........drumroll JAMMAL BRIMMER! He was a mid 1st round pick now is a 4th-6th round pick. Why is this you ask? THE DAMN 40 YARD DASH! The 40 is sooooooo overrated its not even funny. Anquan Boldin ran the 40 in 4.7 and nearly had 100 catches his first season. Brimmer ran a low 4.7 but averaged a 4.8. Lets see, what other great safeties didnt run a spectacular 40? STEVE ATWATER! He was a 4.6-4.7 guy and we all know how that ended up. If we picked Brimmer with one of our 3rds or our 6th i will 'try' a backflip. This kid will be an all pro by his 3rd year in the league. With the right grooming from Lynch i could see him being a Pro Bowler his 1st season (but thats a stretch)

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    Still, Mike Williams will go after Cedric Benson.

Leave a comment:

• dbdom
    replied
    Originally posted by ttejuco
    Yes, its true that Cedric Benson is probably one of the better backs in the draft, but the biggest downside of him is that he's been starting for 4 years, and alot of scouts think he's got some wear and tear on him. I mean, he is a workhorse, but he's been at it for quite a few years now and some teams just wont take the chance at that and take a young RB with alot of milelage.
    hes basically had 30 carries a game for 4 years, that takes its toll, he might break down in the pros some, his stock is falling to a mid 1st rounder probably, ronnie brown is definitely the definitive 1st back taken, because of his awesome combine numbers, cadillac williams will probably go before benson because tampa loves him

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    Originally posted by eabort
    Foster has done well, but Davis looks like he's done so at the very least they need a backup. Foster is coming off an injury as well so they could very well want a RB incase Foster gets hurt or if he is not as explosive.

I can totally see Carolina taking whatever RB slides to them.
    Carolina is all about D, they will draft the best db there and to answer the thread some teams will pass on Mike Wiiliams caue he didnt play last year but teams that did will want him so bad cause of is size, hands, verticle, and hes just good.???

Leave a comment:

• ttejuco
    replied
    Yes, its true that Cedric Benson is probably one of the better backs in the draft, but the biggest downside of him is that he's been starting for 4 years, and alot of scouts think he's got some wear and tear on him. I mean, he is a workhorse, but he's been at it for quite a few years now and some teams just wont take the chance at that and take a young RB with alot of milelage.

Leave a comment:

• eabort
    replied
    Originally posted by BVP
    Carolina has Deshaun Foster who has proven himself.
    Foster has done well, but Davis looks like he's done so at the very least they need a backup. Foster is coming off an injury as well so they could very well want a RB incase Foster gets hurt or if he is not as explosive.

I can totally see Carolina taking whatever RB slides to them.

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Originally posted by BVP
    true, which again proves that running backs arn't in great need by anyone..

healthy ones are though

has Foster proven himself? Ofcoarse!...when healthy...without RB depth, your not going anywhere fast think how good we would have been if droughns never steped up..we'd rely on kyle johnso, and Garrison Hearst,..and Steven Davis is coming off a major injury, but this is certainly not their first choice...they would love it if Barron would fall to them, but he'll go to houston at 13...

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Originally posted by BVP
    ^^^^^^^

Oh. Then do you think he will fall to the Broncos?
    he could, but i'd be surprised if he did, carolina at 14 might be a nice spot for him to go...but after that, i don't see another spot for him till the eagles pick at 31...

but that probably won't happen...i think he's expecting to be a top 5 pick...but in my mock i have him 14th...

Leave a comment:

• eabort
    replied
    I agree that Beson is the most likely to be the guy teams wish they would have drafted. He could fall all the way to the end of the first. I think he's a stud and would take him over Williams.

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    ^^^^^^^

Oh. Then do you think he will fall to the Broncos?

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Originally posted by BVP
    What is wrong with Benson? He is the best back in the draft.
    correction, the third best back...

Ronnie Brown has certainly established himself as the best back in the draft..and it'll be a toss up for the #2 RB taken between Williams and Benson..but i think the second RB taken will go to tampa, and their real high on Cadillac Williams, and Mike Williams...Rb's can fall much further then expected a lot of the time...they may have top 10 talent...but there are so many quality runners out there, that no one desperatly needs a back...with the exeption of 1, or 2 teams...

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    What is wrong with Benson? He is the best back in the draft.

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    definatly cedrick benson...its possible that he'll fall to the mid-late first round

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    Mike Williams from USC.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X