Draft Countdown Updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Countdown Updated

Seems like Scott Wright is stuck on Broncos getting a corner back in the first round, and this time its Justin Miller. I think that would be a great pick, because he is not only a playmaking corner, but a great return man.

2nd round pick he's got the Broncos taking Vincent Jackson. Im not so sure about this one, because it seems like a reach, but whatever.

3rd round has us taking Ryan Moats??? Who is this guy? With the last pick of the first day, they have us taking Andrew Walter, which i really dont mind at all. He's got all the right intangibles to be a great quarterback, his injury just ruined his stock. Wouldnt mind another quarterback from Arizona St. Except this one has all the right tools.

Your thoughts?

If we somehow got Vincent Jackson I'd be absolutely thrilled.

Comment

Wow, except for Moats, the other three players are exactly who I pegged the Broncos to get which I think is awesome. Instead of Moats, im pretty sure we're going to go OL.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Milehigh117
        Wow, except for Moats, the other three players are exactly who I pegged the Broncos to get which I think is awesome. Instead of Moats, im pretty sure we're going to go OL.
        ^That is true.

Milehigh talks to me close to every night, and we discuss the draft and he was high on these 3 guys and got me excited for them.

After his scouting report, and that mock draft... I can't wait; I truly can't!
        sigpic

Comment

Vince Jackson at 56 is a reach... I remember when everyone was running around comparing Watts to Moss, now imagine if we got Jackson.

"OMFG VINCE JAKXSON DA TONI GONZLESS"

No.

Andrew Walter is an alright pick but I dont see anything he does that excites me, especially since Mauck is here already, we dont need another (aka Danny Kanell pt,'s 2 and 3).

I would want a playmaker Qb such as McPhearson but its whatever. Long as we take Miller or a good lineman (No Patterson or Cody) Im fine with the first round.
          Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

Comment

Working...
          X