Is Andre Dyson still available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Andre Dyson still available?

I haven't heard about Andre Dyson signing anywhere. If he's still up for grabs and not asking unreasonable amounts of money, we should consider picking him up and letting him compete outright for the starting job with Walls and, regardless of who wins out, we'll have shored up our questionable cornerback depth. Of course, he'd have to make less than Herndon ended up getting or it would make you wonder why we didn't just match the Seahawks' in the first place.

Anyway, if we could afford Dyson (and haven't heard what kind of money he's asking), we could take cornerback off our early draft consideration list. I'd then feel good snagging Thomas Davis if he's still there or the top defensive lineman who drops to us with receiver and offensive lineman as secondary considerations if an unexpected value slips.

So, anybody know the story with Dyson?
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

I just read somethign the other day about his agent and tennessee trying to hammer out a new deal, but sorry, nothing concrete. You're right though, that would be a nice acquisition, with our newfound cap room, cuz i sure don't want to draft a CB.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
    ABWRFRC

Comment

The only team he's visited since free agency began was the Seahawks, not a whole lot of info other than he said he thinks the coached in Tennesee are glad he's gone.

Seeing as how he visited the Seahawks, then they signed Herndon to that contract... I doubt there's any way he'd be in Denver for less than Herndon got.

Comment

Originally posted by Pryce4Prez
        The only team he's visited since free agency began was the Seahawks, not a whole lot of info other than he said he thinks the coached in Tennesee are glad he's gone.

Seeing as how he visited the Seahawks, then they signed Herndon to that contract... I doubt there's any way he'd be in Denver for less than Herndon got.

Wouldn't he be worth it though?
        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Dyson would fit good opposite of Baily cause hes a little bigger and stronger even though hes not as fast he can gaurd bigger WR on the other teams.
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
            Dyson would fit good opposite of Baily cause hes a little bigger and stronger even though hes not as fast he can gaurd bigger WR on the other teams.
            andre dyson is smaller than champ
            hes 5-10 183, champ is 6-0 close to 200, so i think dyson is smaller than champ and its the reason why hes still out there, his lack of size
            Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
            http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Working...
            X