Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the #56 Pick in the 2005 nfl draft the denver broncos select?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the #56 Pick in the 2005 nfl draft the denver broncos select?

Well who do we take now that we traded our first rounder away (which was the best deal shanny has made in his career)

Do we go dline at 56? or take vincent jackson if he is there?
    Who do we take folks?
    R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

QB
    • Adrian McPherson (Florida State)
    i really like him.. Young only 20... can develope over the next 2 years and be the starter.. I like Jake but i think
    Adrian McPherson .. would be a much better fit and has much much more upside!!

Comment

Not done yet???

Somehow, I don't think that Shannahan and Sunquist are quite through trading draft picks. With a #2, 3 #3's, I think there might be a trade to get back into the 1st round. Maybe higher than the 25 spot we were at.

Comment

Originally posted by nickspops
        Somehow, I don't think that Shannahan and Sunquist are quite through trading draft picks. With a #2, 3 #3's, I think there might be a trade to get back into the 1st round. Maybe higher than the 25 spot we were at.
        i agree, im still in the miniority, but i believe shanny likes mike williams( a lot), and we will move up to get him... just a crzy thought that ive been toying around with

Comment

maybe u guys are right, could be the real reson we got Pryce to take a pay cut!! just a thought!!

Comment

Vincent Jackson for sure at #56, unless someone reaches for him.

Comment

Aren't two of the third round choices comp picks which can't be traded though?

Comment

denver broncos select with the 56 chris henry w va

Comment

Originally posted by ND Bronco Fan
                  Aren't two of the third round choices comp picks which can't be traded though?
                  You are correct ND - Our current late 3rd Round "Contempt" Picks we got are not allowed to be traded. I am thinking we don't move again unless there is a deal that we can not refuse to get into the Top 10 this year.
                  2007 Season- Allllll Readddddy!!!!! #27

Comment

Why the heck did I post this in discussions, someone please move it to draft where I meant to post it. Sorry, been smoking too much lately, this belongs in the draft forum.
                    R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

David Baas

Comment

Evan Mathis.

Comment

I want Adrian McPherson or Jason Campbell with our 56th Pick in the 2005 NFL Draft.

Jake Plummer sucks and either of these two could do a better job than Jake Plummer. I mean if I wanted a QB to throw 20 interceptions, then it might as well be a Rookie since Jake Plummer played like one last year.
                          sigpic
                          In A Room Called Real, I Stay Forever!

Comment

I think there is just too much information swirling around about Denver's target that it can't help but be right. Williamson called the trade, as did others, and also believed the team was looking at corners. Clayton claimed the move was made to justify a cheaper price for the type of corner Denver would take. Right now, I really think that corner will be the target, because the depth at the position means you are getting more bang for your buck in round two or three.

That said, I'm guessing that right now, the pick will be Bryant McFadden, cornerback, Florida State.
                            Last edited by OhNoKoolAid; 04-19-2005, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Bravo

I know I rag on Shanny come draft time, I know how bad I wanted d-line at the top of the draft, but I gotta give kudos here, excellent trade.

Comment

Working...
                              X