• Show
Clear All

• Dream draft...

This is kind of intresting...

What if every player was available...

kinda like a madden franchise draft...

I nearly pissed in my pants when i saw Ryan Leaf was selected at 28 LMAO

Comment

i would pick manning as #1 every time - he is young, the best QB and 90% (at least) of GM's would go for him

i can't stand having the QB debate as manning is sooooooo clearly a long way ahead of everyone else.

anyway, i have 3 problems with this draft -

1 - TOM BRADY not in the top 32???? whats up with that??!!!!!!

2 - VICK over MANNING? LMMFAO i think NOT!!!!! terrible #1 choice

3 - our selection of BEN R - am i the only one who thinks he had a decent rookie year but not a great one?!! he did well but the D and running game carried pittsburgh all season, they kept it simple for big ben and hardly ever asked him to go deep or throw consecutive passes

in the pitts v pats playoff game the commentator said 'ben r is finding it tough in the playoffs' NOOOOO he is finding it tough because for the first time all season the D does nothing and they rely on big ben to get them back in the game

i really believe if the draft happened again then manning would be picked over ben EVERY time, he looks better, i saw nothing on roeslisberger that tells me he could be a star and when i saw the montana comparision i almost gagged!!!

anyway, good thread mac

Comment

This has nothing to do with the draft...

Why was this moved??

how bout yall read a thread before you move it...

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003
          i would pick manning as #1 every time - he is young, the best QB and 90% (at least) of GM's would go for him

i can't stand having the QB debate as manning is sooooooo clearly a long way ahead of everyone else.

anyway, i have 3 problems with this draft -

2 - VICK over MANNING? LMMFAO i think NOT!!!!! terrible #1 choice

3 - our selection of BEN R - am i the only one who thinks he had a decent rookie year but not a great one?!! he did well but the D and running game carried pittsburgh all season, they kept it simple for big ben and hardly ever asked him to go deep or throw consecutive passes

in the pitts v pats playoff game the commentator said 'ben r is finding it tough in the playoffs' NOOOOO he is finding it tough because for the first time all season the D does nothing and they rely on big ben to get them back in the game

i really believe if the draft happened again then manning would be picked over ben EVERY time, he looks better, i saw nothing on roeslisberger that tells me he could be a star and when i saw the montana comparision i almost gagged!!!

anyway, good thread mac
          Agreed that Manning would be the top pick..

But you are forgetting sumthin with Roethlisberger...Yea he had a decent but not great year...but he's a ROOKIE Qb! Name any other rookie QB that had half as good of season as he did.

If he has the same season in his 4th year, then we can start to say hes over rated.

But we talk about different 4th and 5th year QB's not quite ready for the NFL when this rookie comes out of nowhere and goes 13-0.

If there was some kind of draft like this, i do think Roethlisberger would go in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
            Agreed that Manning would be the top pick..

But you are forgetting sumthin with Roethlisberger...Yea he had a decent but not great year...but he's a ROOKIE Qb! Name any other rookie QB that had half as good of season as he did.

If he has the same season in his 4th year, then we can start to say hes over rated.

But we talk about different 4th and 5th year QB's not quite ready for the NFL when this rookie comes out of nowhere and goes 13-0.

If there was some kind of draft like this, i do think Roethlisberger would go in the first round.
            you say manning would go top pick but then say in THIS draft big ben would get picked in round 1 - i doubt it!!!

you prove my point about ben r. every time someone wants to talk him up they mention his RECORD (it was the D and running game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

he played WELL as a rookie, nothing great (nowhere near as good as vick's)

btw - if that draft was real and we picked big ben at #25 everyone on the board would rip shanny to bits.

Comment

This has nothing to do with the draft...

Why was this moved??

how bout yall read a thread before you move it...

Is there any way i can move this thread back to the GD? LOL

Mods--Please read a thread that you are planning on moving. Thank you.

Comment

you say manning would go top pick but then say in THIS draft big ben would get picked in round 1 - i doubt it!!!

you prove my point about ben r. every time someone wants to talk him up they mention his RECORD (it was the D and running game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

he played WELL as a rookie, nothing great (nowhere near as good as vick's)

btw - if that draft was real and we picked big ben at #25 everyone on the board would rip shanny to bits.
                What? yes Manning would go #1 overall...and Roethlisberger could go in the later in that round.

Yea it was a running team, but is that his fault? No. Is it his fault he had a great defence to play with? No.

-agreed though, i probably wouldn't want him in the first round

Comment

What? yes Manning would go #1 overall...and Roethlisberger could go in the later in that round.

Yea it was a running team, but is that his fault? No. Is it his fault he had a great defence to play with? No.

-agreed though, i probably wouldn't want him in the first round
                  its not his fault but he was still getting the credit for the record. he played a small part in it.

i do like the kid but he was so over-hyped it was not funny.

IMO he is not in the top 32 players in the NFL and would not get picked ahead of brady or ahman green - JMO

Comment

uhhh....Tom Brady was 3rd dude.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

its not his fault but he was still getting the credit for the record. he played a small part in it.

i do like the kid but he was so over-hyped it was not funny.

IMO he is not in the top 32 players in the NFL and would not get picked ahead of brady or ahman green - JMO
                      Overhyped? I hear that. He showed in the play-offs that he is definitely not all world.

Comment

thas funny ****

thanx to TMHG

Atwater makes the hit
                        Woodson makes the pick
                        Lott takes it back

All for respect this is how the game should be played

Comment

Working...
                        X