Will you be dissappointed if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you be dissappointed if...

Name one player you'd be dissappointed about if we didn't draft him... I gotta go with Vincent Jackson, or Gerald Sensabaugh.

How about you?
    sigpic

Adrian McPherson. If any player in the draft is worth taking a risk on, it's him.

Comment

I also like McPherson but if Vincent Jackson is there at our first pick and we pass on him for anyone other than maybe Jerome Mathis i would be really mad.

Comment

Originally posted by DarKliger
        The next great Bronco QB
        Dude, your sig!!! I'm impressed. Friend, you have the gift of foresight. There was a guy I had a coversation with, his name's Russ Lande. Used to be a B.L.E.S.T.O. rep with the Browns, until this year anyway. You can find him on gmjr.com. Anyhow, we were talkin' about John Abraham. He told me-"I'd be half the man I am now to have that guy". We know what he meant by that. That's the same way I feel about Chris Leak. Good heads up.

Comment

Vincent Jackson also. I give a crap about McPherson or Mathis, but if we passed on Jackson when he was on the board I would have to say him and Ronald Bartell Jr.
          We Buc, We Bronc And Now We Bite... Go BroncDawgs!

Defense brings the pain but linbackers bring the terror!!!

Sig By SNK16

Comment

The more I've had a chance to think about it, there's only 3 guys I really want in the draft and we MAY be able to get all of them w/our first 3 picks:

1)Vincent Jackson would be an awesome pick at 56 and I think will be one of the gems of the draft
            2)Brandon Browner is slipping after a 4.65 40 but I know he's faster than that at game speed plus he's great in man coverage and is 6'3 tall. He may slip enough for us to have a shot at him w/pick 76
            3)I have a feeling Ernest Shazor may slip to us at 97 - he'd be great at strong safety, great tackler and big hitter. Like Browner I think his game speed is underrated.

If we get any of those three, I will be happy and if we get two or all three my friggin head will probably explode with excitement.

Comment

Adrian McPhearson.
              Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

Comment

cant say who i will be disappointed if we dont draft
                because it really depends who is available to us at our pick

if a guy goes before your pick, theres not a whole lot you can do, its just the way the cookie crumbles, but if there is a guy available and we dont draft him, you can be upset i guess, but most likely we'll be getting another guy who fills a more important need

guys like vincent jackson are good picks, but i think skill positions are always elevated, OL guys are understated
                Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
                http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Will Fred Gibson be at 56?

Comment

I would get upset if they did not take advantage of the Oline depth with at least two linemen in our first four.
                    Broncos forever!! :clap:
                    \

Me and my daughter, Christmas eve 2006

My wife and my daughter, same game against the Bengals.

:wave:

Comment

I agree I think its very important to take atleast 2 o-lineman this year so we won't be in panic mode next year.
                      BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
                      IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by dman444
                        Will Fred Gibson be at 56?
                        If he is there, then it will be a hard pick between Gibson or Jackson
                        sigpic

Comment

in the whole draft, id say there are 2 guys i want, and they should be there at our 56 and 76 pick

1 - vincent jackson
                          2- adrian mcpherson

both guys should be there at these spots, unless a team reaches for either one of them.... or u may be able to flip the picks, and still be able to get both

Comment

Logan Mankins, hes my baby.
                            visit the best website on earth

Critical Table

Comment

Working...
                            X