Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official, trade to get another 2nd thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official, trade to get another 2nd thread.

I've been thinking, we should really trade Fatafehi, our 1st 3rd rounder and another player to aquire an early 2nd rounder and draft McPherson with the 1st 2nd and Jackson with the 2nd 2nd.

I dunno, but if this happend, it would rule!
    sigpic

Something along those lines. I like our picks right now, but if we could move up into the second with #76, I'd be pleased.

Comment

Which early second round team feels an undying need for Fatafehi? Scondly, I don't think Shanahan wants a QB controversy and he has stated on numerous occasions Plummer is his QB.

Comment

Your a smart thinker, unlike the guy who said "dont start a QB controversey". If that was the case, then why did we recruit Garcia? The biggest problem is getting someone to take Fatafehi.
        Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

Comment

Originally posted by KellenWinslow81
          Your a smart thinker, unlike the guy who said "dont start a QB controversey". If that was the case, then why did we recruit Garcia? The biggest problem is getting someone to take Fatafehi.
          we recruited garcia to be a backup
          and no one would want mario fatefehi in a trade, you can probably pick some guy off the waivers or have a guy on your roster that is as good as mario, he isnt of much value at all
          Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
          http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

KellenW81

dbdom already stated my position on Jeff Garcia.

Oh- one more thing- don't use quotation marks unless you are quoting someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean
              KellenW81

dbdom already stated my position on Jeff Garcia.

Oh- one more thing- don't use quotation marks unless you are quoting someone.
              I agree and I think Denver still might do that, is there a quarterback issue...Yes, and Shanahan isn't going to have a confrence blasting his only possible starter, they structured his contract, Plummer thinks for additions but I think it was smart and could be to bring in more players and to free up what in the end they thought Plummer was more worth. I can see Denver trading our 1st next year and a 4th to Philadelphia for a 2nd, 3rd and 5th round pick this year and another 2nd round pick next year. It would not surprise me, but will the QB they pick be McPherson? I do not think so, More like Andrew, Fitzpatrick or Frye, though I like McPherson more then the rest except Fitzpatrick, I saw him at the combine and DAMN! The kid can play. And many teams can take Fatafehi a NT to be a backup on a 3-4 Defensive team, remember he was a starter last year so he does come with a plus and I think Dallas, Minnesota and Pittsburgh could be some teams we could talk to. But Philadelphia needs defensive lineman and I would not be surprised to see Pryce and next years 4th round and 5th round picks traded to Philadelphia for both of their 2nd round picks this year.
              We Buc, We Bronc And Now We Bite... Go BroncDawgs!

Defense brings the pain but linbackers bring the terror!!!

Sig By SNK16

Comment

I would like to have McPherson as a backup and he could be our Quarterback of the future!!!!!!!!!!
                WIN, LOSE OR TIE, I WILL BE A BRONCO FAN TIL THE DAY I DIE.

Comment

Working...
                X