Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Nephew Marcus Lawrence & Troy Williamson Having Party Saturday Wish I Was There!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Nephew Marcus Lawrence & Troy Williamson Having Party Saturday Wish I Was There!!!

I dont know much about Troy but from what we have heard from our nephew he is a real good player and we just found out that he is going with Minnesota. My nephew might go with Buffalo Bills not sure yet possibily the Cowboys. In any event the agents are throwing a party on Saturday we are not able to attend as we dont have the funds available. We live in New York. My children are so excited that their cousin is going to be playing pro football. My husband is very proud of his nephew as he also played for the Gamecocks but he injured his knee and had to have surgery so to see his nephew make it is like a dream to him. In Aiken where he grew up they used to call him firetruck because he was the best, and now they have given his nephew the same name because he is the only one in the family to follow in his uncle's footsteps. Damn wish we could be there to cheer him on. I know he wanted us to be there but we just don't have the funds. We love him & are very proud of him. GO MARCUS LAWRENCE (46)!!!!!

LOVE YOUR UNCLE WAYNE & AUNT REBECCA & YOUR COUSINS, ATRY, KELSHONDA & LITTLE WAYNE!!!!

Troy Williamson Went With Minnesota!!! GO TROY!!!! WAYNE IS PROUD OF YOU!!!!

GO TROY, didn't show you on ESPN waz watching!!! CONGRATULATIONS.

From & Love Marcus Lawerence Uncle Wayne. We know you remember FIRETRUCK!!!!

Thats where Marcuse gets that name!!!!

YOU MADE IT TROY!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X