where you at big AL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where you at big AL

just three more days until i'm proved correct about your boy tant!

where are you big al ??? I TOLD YOU SO

Comment

bump to the top! Big well Matthew Tant did not get drafted and we all told you so!
      go to coacht.com and go to message boards and you'll see other know he is terrible too

Comment

Originally posted by tennbroncofan7
        bump to the top! Big well Matthew Tant did not get drafted and we all told you so!
        go to coacht.com and go to message boards and you'll see other know he is terrible too
        Isn't he the fullback?

Elaborate on why he is terrible, if you don't mind.

As far as I know, he is an incredibly strong and athletic fullback, the kind of player we could probably really put to use in the run game.
        Originally posted by boltzpride619
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by RunByDesign
          Isn't he the fullback?

Elaborate on why he is terrible, if you don't mind.

As far as I know, he is an incredibly strong and athletic fullback, the kind of player we could probably really put to use in the run game.
          He is terrible because he IS! BIG AL got on here talkin loco about why we needed to draft tant in the third round, when I and many more told him dude was not gonna be drafted! Well he did not get drafted, I told everyone he would a great AFL2 player!

Comment

Working...
          X