• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the Draft better go for us
    56: Vincent Jackson
    76: Adrian McPhearson
    97: David McMillian/ Chris Henry
    101: Karl Paymah-CB Washington St. a little high here but will be gone by our next selection

Comment

Originally posted by kerkhoff1
      How the Draft better go for us
      56: Vincent Jackson
      76: Adrian McPhearson
      97: David McMillian/ Chris Henry
      101: Karl Paymah-CB Washington St. a little high here but will be gone by our next selection
      And if the draft doesn't go this way then what?
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
        And if the draft doesn't go this way then what?
        Hahahaha, I think everyone has an opinion of what they want or whom they do or do not like on Denver's roster as of now TXBRONC, you know? I think unfortunatley that it gets heated in debate, right now I say just be happy we have as many picks as we do, we could have ended up with only 4 picks, but I am hoping to see Denver trade again and pick up more with how many needs we need.
        We Buc, We Bronc And Now We Bite... Go BroncDawgs!

Defense brings the pain but linbackers bring the terror!!!

Sig By SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Denver-D-Dawg
          Hahahaha, I think everyone has an opinion of what they want or whom they do or do not like on Denver's roster as of now TXBRONC, you know? I think unfortunatley that it gets heated in debate, right now I say just be happy we have as many picks as we do, we could have ended up with only 4 picks, but I am hoping to see Denver trade again and pick up more with how many needs we need.
          I agree, but for heaven's sake some make out be its either their way or its a complete diaster. I'm with you about being happy with where were at. Heck we've got four picks in top 100.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
            I agree, but for heaven's sake some make out be its either their way or its a complete diaster. I'm with you about being happy with where were at. Heck we've got four picks in top 100.
            Yeah were football fans, were never happy! Well till we win the division or go to the superbowl...Hahahaha.... Your right about the four picks, but again we could end up with more picks in the end, so let's see! And Denver is good about undrafted free agents and with late round picks.
            We Buc, We Bronc And Now We Bite... Go BroncDawgs!

Defense brings the pain but linbackers bring the terror!!!

Sig By SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Denver-D-Dawg
              Yeah were football fans, were never happy! Well till we win the division or go to the superbowl...Hahahaha.... Your right about the four picks, but again we could end up with more picks in the end, so let's see! And Denver is good about undrafted free agents and with late round picks.
              Lets hope tommorrow he can pull a couple out of a hat, so far they all have been from his ass.

Comment

Working...
              X