Mike Williams...smart move Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Williams...smart move Detroit

Great pickup! Now they have a third reciever and maybe a recieving tight end when they have two tight ends and no third reciever, the guy is big enough to do that I am pullin for them next year....seein how I can watch them every week.
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

grat move . Ronnie brown and mike williams are cant miss guys.
    Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Roy Williams, Charles Rodgers, Mike Williams

Wow.

That's possibly one of the most dominating trio of WT's in the league right now. They are all young and really good. If Charles stays healthy, it'll be hard to stop all 3 of them.

Comment

that team will be playoffbound next year and i think they will win their division. harrington will have a lot of options with the 3 wrs, pollard, and jones in the flat

Comment

DEfense defense defense . they need to upgrade that D. Kennedy is a decent player but he's not gonna turn it around by himself.
          Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

if harrington cant do it this year or next year the kid will never be able to and detroit will be looking for a qb again my guess is he gets it done this year with rodger williams williams plus kevin jones and pollard no we he cant

Comment

Originally posted by Aija
              DEfense defense defense . they need to upgrade that D. Kennedy is a decent player but he's not gonna turn it around by himself.
              yes their d is bad, but some of it is due to the bad production in o to keep the d off the field and detriot always give the other team good field position due to lack of o production.
              they drafted a d player in the 2nd round

Comment

Harrington (aka "The Duck") has GOT to go. I cannot stand Harrington. He makes the stupidest decisions. I mean, I know Plummer doesn't make good decisions, but at least he ended the season with some good numbers (except for INT's).

I really hope Garcia starts most of the games. I like him a lot more than The Duck.
                Last edited by FanFromMichigan; 04-23-2005, 05:53 PM. Reason: said "really" too much
                There's more to life than the Denver Broncos. Let me know when you find it.

Hear the dogs howling out of key, to a hymn called 'Faith and Misery' - Green Day

"If I can not bend heaven, I shall move Hell." - Vergil (Aeneid VII)

Comment

thats three great picks but i think charles rogers is gonna flop... two years two bad breaks.. just my oppionon though
                  The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                  While he sits by his hearth at home.
                  Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                  That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Detroit has one awesome recieving corps. now that they drafted Mike Williams

Comment

Working...
                    X