Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 76th, They Better Draft...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • At 76th, They Better Draft...

    ...Adrian McPherson before Dennis Green or anybody else picks him up. I hated the pick at first with Darrent Williams but liked what I saw for the most part in his highlights.

    Anyway, come on Mike Shanahan, pick up Adrian McPherson so you can make him a Star which he will be.
    sigpic
    In A Room Called Real, I Stay Forever!

  • #2
    QB is not a need right now. IDK why people think we need to high tail it and grab a QB. Jake Plummer is here to stay. We have depth w/ Kanell and Mauck and BVP.
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

    Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

    America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

    Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Conde
      ...Adrian McPherson before Dennis Green or anybody else picks him up. I hated the pick at first with Darrent Williams but liked what I saw for the most part in his highlights.

      Anyway, come on Mike Shanahan, pick up Adrian McPherson so you can make him a Star which he will be.
      i bet we draft a qb, it will either be mcpherson or timmy chang, i hope its mcpherson, they say he has a power arm that reminds them of a young elway....sounds good to me.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BroncosB2B
        QB is not a need right now. IDK why people think we need to high tail it and grab a QB. Jake Plummer is here to stay. We have depth w/ Kanell and Mauck and BVP.
        Yes. I agree.
        KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          if we do draft a qb i hope its charlie frye

          Comment


          • #6
            please get mcpherson i would love that, and i love this pick i was all about gettin mcpherson with the 2nd but this is a great pick i cant wait to see this guy hit some people

            Comment


            • #7
              Too bad Dennis is up right before us
              Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

              Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

              Comment


              • #8
                we should move up to #66
                Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

                Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

                Comment


                • #9
                  I don't care what you all think, but depth at WR and TE in the later rounds can't hurt.


                  But if McPherson is there, that wouldn't be the worst thing either

                  Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                  The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    We GOT to trade up, Lions Bucs and Cards right there
                    Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

                    Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by puredenfan
                      if we do draft a qb i hope its charlie frye
                      I hope it's not him. He looks like he has a weak arm. Watching him at Indy throwing the deep outs, he put too much air underneath it. I don't like him at all.

                      Adrian McPherson is the way to go because Steve DeBerg says he reminds him of John Elway.

                      Yes, thank God Cleveland picked Charlie Frye. He wont last long.
                      sigpic
                      In A Room Called Real, I Stay Forever!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i would love to have mcpherson over chang although i like chang more but i read somewhere that he is prolly not goin to get drafted and that he would be a better fit in CFL, but then again what do the experts know not much i can tell u that haha i love are CB we got good job shanny u doubters just wait and see
                        Last edited by dabreeze1984; 04-23-2005, 06:31 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by KellenWinslow81
                          We GOT to trade up, Lions Bucs and Cards right there

                          Well, none of them are in teh market for a rookie QB re they? Cards have a young one, SO do teh Bucs. Lions might take a GOOD look at Harrington after thsi seaosn.


                          I know Adrian is your hope, so I don't think any of those teams will take him.

                          Now the Giants have no one behind Manning, they might go to him for some depth and to push Eli.

                          And KC needs to think QB at SOME point. I'd worry about those teams more.

                          Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                          The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Oh **** Walter picked by Raiders Trade up please.....
                            Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

                            Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jared
                              Well, none of them are in teh market for a rookie QB re they? Cards have a young one, SO do teh Bucs. Lions might take a GOOD look at Harrington after thsi seaosn.


                              I know Adrian is your hope, so I don't think any of those teams will take him.

                              Now the Giants have no one behind Manning, they might go to him for some depth and to push Eli.

                              And KC needs to think QB at SOME point. I'd worry about those teams more.
                              ON THE CLOCK 6th in the 3rd round, 70th overall
                              Miami Dolphins Dolphins (From Bears)
                              NEXT PICK 7th in the 3rd round, 71st overall
                              Tampa Bay Buccaneers Buccaneers
                              8th in the 3rd round, 72nd overall
                              Detroit Lions Lions
                              9th in the 3rd round, 73rd overall
                              Houston Texans Texans (From Cowboys)
                              10th in the 3rd round, 74th overall
                              New York Giants Giants
                              11th in the 3rd round, 75th overall
                              Arizona Cardinals Cardinals
                              Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

                              Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X