Shannahan.... thanks for NOTHING.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shannahan.... thanks for NOTHING.

McPherson was sitting right there with your free pick.

Yet you make a MOCKERY of our franchise and draft the most storied FAILURE in recent combine times in Maurice Clarett.

If your going to take a chance on someone with personal history, do it at a position WHERE THEY CAN MAKE A IMPACT.

IM DONE WITH SHANNAHAN. This franchise will NEVER EVER win again with that man at the forefront. Please Bowlen, grow some apples and fire this man before its too late.
    Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

Originally posted by KellenWinslow81

Yet you make a MOCKERY of our franchise and draft the most storied FAILURE in recent combine times in Maurice Clarett.

If your going to take a chance on someone with personal history, do it at a position WHERE THEY CAN MAKE A IMPACT.

IM DONE WITH SHANNAHAN. This franchise will NEVER EVER win again with that man at the forefront. Please Bowlen, grow some apples and fire this man before its too late.

As much as a lot of you have said that Mac would have been a reach or that we didn't need him. Do you really prefer Claurett at 101 over him? Hell Adrian runs a 40 faster than Clarett does
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I would have prefered McPherson over half of our picks, Jackson was there, McPherson, Browner, Barnes I just really think Shanahan needs to be let go, and hopefully Bowlen will have the guts to see it and do it!
      We Buc, We Bronc And Now We Bite... Go BroncDawgs!

Defense brings the pain but linbackers bring the terror!!!

Sig By SNK16

Comment

I got home from work, hoping to see jackson and mecpherson as broncos. but this draft sucks for us.
        R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

Justin Miller i think was there to.
          Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

And you know what the worst part is? Not the fact that we passed on McPherson and Jackson..ITS THE FACT WE PASSED ON JUSTIN MILLER!...ARE YOU FRICKING INSANE SHANNY?

Comment

They have a Q and A section for the new Bronco picks on the home page.
              I addressed my message to Mike Shannahan and asked the following....
              Are you out of your rabbit assed mind?

Comment

I bet he answers....Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
                  They have a Q and A section for the new Bronco picks on the home page.
                  I addressed my message to Mike Shannahan and asked the following....
                  Are you out of your rabbit assed mind?
                  HAHAHAHA!!!
                  We Buc, We Bronc And Now We Bite... Go BroncDawgs!

Defense brings the pain but linbackers bring the terror!!!

Sig By SNK16

Comment

I hear that

Originally posted by KellenWinslow81

McPherson is the Man that should been taken. Not that fat chump MC Just watch McPherson is the next Mike Vick. Canes players make plays just watch Rolle this Year. Sandman

Comment

remember fellas pac was not drafted the first day so either they are missing out or you guys are obsessed.......
                      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                      While he sits by his hearth at home.
                      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X