Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst draft in the history of the Denver Broncos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst draft in the history of the Denver Broncos?

I love the reaction after all Denver picks ..."well that was a suprise" or "we had him going two to three rounds later"......what a joke today was. Every one of these guys is going to get cut.

We really can not say untill the end of the '05 season. IMHO it will be graded as D/F by most draft experts.

Comment

Lol

I'm watching the Donkeys fall apart....

Here I am trying to bash the Broncos after the Chiefs just drafted a punter in the 3rd round.
      Broncos Suck!

Comment

Two of our picks were good, the other two were total reaches. Foxworth and Williams will be good players. Paymah and Clarett i have no clue.

Comment

While I think taking Darrent Williams so high and drafting Clarett anywhere in this draft is questionable(Williams) and RETARDED(Clarett), I think we got two good players in Paymah and Foxworth. Clarett though? WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
            While I think taking Darrent Williams so high and drafting Clarett anywhere in this draft is questionable(Williams) and RETARDED(Clarett), I think we got two good players in Paymah and Foxworth. Clarett though? WTF?
            It's a joke we didnt really take him

Comment

Oh no we did. But it was a huge publicity stunt.

Comment

Dude, you are a Plummer fan. Talking about being over-rated!!
                GOD BLESS the USA!!!! Support our TROOPS!!
                GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Dude!

Dude, I’m talking about an incompetent coach when it comes to the draft. Dude, put Jake on the Detroit Lions with those three receivers and we will se if he is over-rated. Get your facts straight DUDE!

Comment

Elizabeth..I'm coming for ya

Somebody please wake me up, I've got to be having a nightmare right now.

Comment

Unvelievable...

I can't figure out what suprises me more:

The fact that Denver has proven (on NUMEROUS occasions) that they can draft a running back (in ANY round) and make them productive.

Or regardless of the outcome of the draft, this topic appears EVERY FREAKIN' YEAR!

For reasons unknown to most (if not ALL of us) they chose who they did with good reason. Come on people, you could show a little more optimism- unless your not a Broncos fan... in which case I could care less what you think.

I'm more than happy to welcome the new recurits onboard, and hope them nothing but unbridled success on my favorite sports team (pun intenced).

GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

No comment. I'm too numb. But I do have a question.

Do the coaches and staff participate in some wild drinking and drug-related ceremony immediately before the draft?

It would explain a lot.

Just asking

Comment

We could have drafted ANYONE....ANYONE but Clarett and I wouldn't have said a word. I remember last year people were talking about us taking him, and I nearly had to go to anger management just thinking about him being in a DENVER uni. Now it's actually happened, and I'm shocked, stunned, apalled, DISGUSTED. Especially since Barber and Fason were available.

Comment

Wtf! Wtf! Wtf! Wtf! Wtf!
                            "I'm TheDave and I approve this post."

Comment

We won't know if this is "The worst draft ever" for a few years. Saying it is before we've even watched these guys play is pretty short-sighted.
                              KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X