Mo Clarett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo Clarett

If any of you broncos fans pay attention to football you would now mo clarett ran for over 2000 yards and 38 touchdounds in his senior year in high school. And most of you know what he did in ohio state in one year. Be happy. He has tremendous upside and in your system and coaching he will break every rushing record ever set by any of your running backs in the history of the broncos, if he lives up to the potential he has.

yeah he had 1 good year and he thinks hes the best ever.

Remind me again what he did his next year. Thats right he sucked.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

bell!!!!!!!!!!!!

tatum bell sounds like another torn acl or pcl to me

Comment

Shanahan would have passed on braylon edwards if he fell to 56.. OMG this coach cant draft.
        R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
          Remind me again what he did his next year. Thats right he sucked.
          No he did not play
          http://216.58.161.132/forums/showthread.php?p=497087#post497087

Above I will list all my predictions for the 2005 season.

Comment

Broncos, beware!

If you look at my location, I'm actually in Columbus, Ohio. I was born in the Greeley area and have been a Bronco fan since I can remember. A year ago, I was pleased with the possibility of Clarett becoming a Bronco. Now, after all that has happened the past year with Clarett and the RBs that have developed since last year, I am so upset (that I'm in my blind, insane rage/passion/discomfort/sadness I'm swearing off all things Bronco-related)! Clarett may have the potential to be a very good professional football player. Clarett does NOT have the personality, charisma, or common sense it takes to be a true Bronco!!! I don't know what Shannahan was thinking. We have great depth at RB. I was just beginning to "fall in love" with Tatum Bell (as a player). I would like to echo the call of others that Shannahan should be stripped of his GM duties immediately. I have doubted his management decisions for a while now. Picking Clarett has just added fuel to the fire. Here's hoping tomorrow isn't the train wreck that today was!
            ~klk
            Last edited by klkluvs7; 04-24-2005, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bmizzy4sho
              If any of you broncos fans pay attention to football you would now mo clarett ran for over 2000 yards and 38 touchdounds in his senior year in high school. And most of you know what he did in ohio state in one year. Be happy. He has tremendous upside and in your system and coaching he will break every rushing record ever set by any of your running backs in the history of the broncos, if he lives up to the potential he has.
              Well, shoot.

Now I am impressed.

High school accomplishements are a true measurement of NFL potential. SO lsilly of me to not think of it.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug
                No he did not play
                And why was that?

Because he was suspended for taking money under the table his freshman year. That's the real reason he challenged the NFL, he figured he might as well try to get drafted since he couldn't play if he wasn't.
                sigpic

Comment

Dont even start this Mo Clarett is good bull****!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

Comment

Working...
                  X